1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bulk Article Writing Services - Cheap rates - Fast Delivery - Samples available

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by n00bmaster, Mar 31, 2009.

1. M S

M S Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This Guy Is A Fraud. Never Delivered My Articles. Fraud Fraud

M S, May 24, 2009 IP
  2. blaze718

blaze718 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Everyone open a dispute or charge back via PayPal asap.
    I opened mine and going to get my money back.
    This person is a Scammer.

blaze718, May 24, 2009 IP
  3. n00bmaster

n00bmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright people. Am back.

And I apologise profusely to everyone whom I have not been able to deliver articles, but would reassure everyone that I am not scamming.

Refunds or deliveries shall begin on Wednesday, my time.

I was actually admitted multiple times for acute pain in the chest, turns out it was a bad case of Gastro.

Still recuperating but am able to work now and have spent the last day going through orders and all.

Everyone who has requested a refund, I'd ask you to please reconsider your options and email me over at ideateman[at]gmail.com

I am still taking orders since I need to make up for the pending refunds and everything.

Thanks for all those clients who wished me luck and hung on. I will strive extra hard to give you the best of deliverables.

Thanks

n00bmaster, May 26, 2009 IP
  4. forexfutures

forexfutures Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested to pay for your article writing service
    my niche topic is related to online business and forex trading. will pay by paypal.

forexfutures, May 27, 2009 IP
  5. AMLASpain

AMLASpain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Its now Friday and I have still heard nothing regarding refund or articles..I am sorry to say another deadline and promise broken.

AMLASpain, May 28, 2009 IP
  6. happy_s

happy_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can i see the sample article ? or test article still available ?

happy_s, May 28, 2009 IP
  7. theguruman

theguruman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't buy from this guy. He came back and said he would start to deliver refunds.

He PM'ed me asking me if I would reconsider having him write the articles.

I told him I, maybe -- as long as he promised to start sending me articles every week and would have them all done by a deadline or else give me a full refund.

YOu think he would take this chance, considering I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS.

I didn't hear back from him. I emailed again. Nothing. I finally sent him another email yesterday telling him I've had it with his BS. No emails from him, just bull Sh*t.

People, DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER BUYING FROM HIM.

1. I gave him 400 USD to write me 250 articles. He did NOT deliver and I've been waiting for almost two months, while he still has my money. He hasn't even started writing the articles yet.

2. He does not repsond to emails. He was happy to respond to queries until I paypalled him 400 dollars. Then he cut off communication for almost 3 weeks. I got one short email saying my articles were on track. He lied -- he had not even started. He said he would keep me updated. I send hime another 6 emails asking him for infomation about what's going on. No responce. He then shows up here again apologizing and claiming he would give refunds. IT's BEEN ALMOST HALF A WEEK AND HE HAS NOT REFUNDED MY MONEY. I've send emails telling him I want a refund and he has cut off communcation.

I have a paypal claim I filed a couple weeks ago. I am not taking it down. I encourage everyone else to file a claim immedietly. He's a liar and a thief. You would be CRAZY to even consider giving him money. I can't believe some people here are actually posting queries. READ WHAT THOSE OF US WHO SENT HIM MONEY ARE SAYING!

If he does the right thing are returns my money, I'll edit these posts to reflect this. But so far, he's only lied and he is refusing to return our money -- despite the fact that he said he would. He hasn't even used our money to hire writers or anything.

STAY AWAY

theguruman, May 29, 2009 IP
  8. AMLASpain

AMLASpain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I have to agree with 'theguruman'. I am out $120 and no articles...lots of broken promises.

If this guy was genuine he needs to refund immediately then if ANY work has been done. it will be paid for after he has delivered.

AMLASpain, May 29, 2009 IP
  9. theguruman

theguruman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yea, I filed a claim with Paypal and won, but they were not able to recover any of the funds. It looks like he took the money out and ran.

It really saddens me that there are people out here like this. I spend a total of 500 bucks CAD which I paid on faith almost 2 months ago. I've been kept waiting. Getting ripped off from 400 USD is bad enough, but I've been put back 2 months for a variety or projects.

He may or may not have some health problems -- something I actually highly doubt now. I don't think there is any excuse for not sending a flaming single email letting peopel know what's going on.

Then he comes *back* a solid week ago claiming that he's going to give out refunds. I noticed that he posted a lot of other threads trying to rip of other accounts. His so called claims of a refund were smoke in the air. I think he just did that so he could try and scam other people with his user ID.

Since he has no money in his account, I guess the best thing to do is either file a chargeback with paypal if you paid with credit card. This will cause paypal to actually go after him and pull the money out of his accounts.

He should also be banned from this forum. I don't want other people to get ripped off like I have been. And I certainly don't want him using this user id to do it. I also hope enough people filed paypal claims -- his account will be banned. I am going to report him as a scammer to paypal as well. I already won the claim -- little good that did. But at least that account should be banned.

IF he was honest he would actually give a refund, not post and run. I've alread filed a paypal claim and won (though he has no money in his account). I'm going to see if I can track him down. He has a phone address attached to his paypal. If he doesn't reply in a couple days, I'm going to leave feedback on his itrader account saying he stole 400 bucks. I'm then going to report him to the mods as a thief and scammer and see if his account and IP can be banned.

theguruman, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  10. Hawaii Guy

Hawaii Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Won't he just make a new account with a proxy? Sorry to hear about all this, but how can we, or DP forums keep this guy out for good? Me's thinking it's pretty much impossible...

Hawaii Guy, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  11. neoloves?

neoloves? Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This bothers me as a writer because we get victimized for a few faulty fellows. If possible his email id or paypal id should be furnished. That can help in trying to find him on other sites and networking places, and will spread some sort of a signal out to others because he may even pose to be a client and scam writers.

Any id of this member available with anyone?

Regards, n.

neoloves?, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  12. hiteshb

hiteshb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is best way to protect. Just open his paypal id, and add keywords, like scam, fraud, dont deal.. ;)

BTW, I have now understood, not to give orders as well as never to pay advance.

hiteshb, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  13. theguruman

theguruman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yea, no reply. He's a 100% a scammer.

Here is his paypal email:

I hope other people at least file paypal claims against him. Even if paypal can't recover your money, if enough claims get filed, paypal will ban his email. Yes, he can get around that, but it will make it very difficult (he will have to jump through hoops to create a new identity).

theguruman, Jun 3, 2009 IP