1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phpld Upgrade to 3.05 - Not happy so far...

Discussion in 'Directories' started by thudufushi, Jul 20, 2006.

1. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good, we are on the right path now.
    Looking for a way compliment Steve, I can at least say that after he has "blown up" he at least is not holding a grudge, and trying to work things out.

dvduval, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  2. thudufushi

thudufushi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I get the impression you are decent guys and I know I've been a hothead. Sorry for kicking off.

thudufushi, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  3. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let this be a great lesson in customer service (not to you Steve), that even the most hotheaded customers can become decent customers with some patience and hard work.

but please don't do this again Steve! :)

dvduval, Jul 22, 2006 IP
    BlueDevilMedia likes this.
  4. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    This dude is not in the red yet, he goes off every other thread he posts in.

Guru, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  5. BlueDevilMedia

BlueDevilMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First, just remember we are here trying to help. We don't HAVE to help if we don't want to. Everyone we help becomes a potential competitor to our sites and services. I'm honestly surprised that you weren't just asked to leave and never come back. Try not to bite the hand that feeds you! :p

Secondly, David & his support team (phplinkdirectory) are great people and extremely helpful. Not to mention the vast amount of support that's available here at DP.

Lastly, :D the most successful phplinkdirectory owners have their directories highly modified. You must be willing to edit templates and .php files as well as every other piece of the script. You can't just install the script and be done with it. Just remember you could be coding your directory from scratch! :eek:

BlueDevilMedia, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  6. thudufushi

thudufushi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guru, that is hardly fair or true, and we certainly dont need anyone stirring things back up now.

If you really think you are correct or anyone has doubt about my character why not look at every deal I have conducted on this BB and ask the people I have both bought and sold from what I am like, where I can guarantee you will be told I have been the perfect customer/seller, in the transaction. I have bought over $2000 worth of sites in the last 8 weeks, ask those people, or ask Jim Karter who within the last week I bought a site from what I am like to deal with.

Thanks and regards

Steve

thudufushi, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  7. CReed

CReed Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to see you step up - the guys at phplinkdirectory are pretty helpful.

CReed, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  8. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    I concur CReed, very big of him to step up and take onus of his actions; way to turn a negative into a positive thudufushi!

Guru .... that was a bit rough considering the turn-around he's attempting to make ... :(

Oh well, group hug and let's move on!

wrmineo, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  9. Steve Myers

Steve Myers Active Member

Best Answers:
    thudufushi, glad to see you moving along quite nicely with us, let me know if you need anything on the phpld forum and I'll be more than happy to assist you now that you're with open arms in accepting support from us.

Keep up the good work and I hope we can do everything we can to get you going smoothly with your directory :)

Best regards to you!

Steve Myers, Jul 22, 2006 IP
    EveryQuery likes this.