1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel has had enough!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Henny, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you implying his parents are hippies?[​IMG]

Henny, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  2. Czech

Czech Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Henny for posting those maps.

Czech

Czech, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  3. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ... and so should everyone ...
    The UN calls for ceasefire and Israel told them
    Nobody has so far explained how to hold ceasefire with terrorists. - great answer and a disgrace for the UN.

While the situation is bad for the locals in Lebanon, but how come that nobody asked for help to get rid of the terrorists in their country?
    Double standard - ignorance - stupidity? Perhaps they are "stoned" with their "green lebanese" all day and night.

Israel is not an enemy to Lebanon neither a friend.

Has anyone thought a bit further?

When the situation about the Iran issue goes worse (and it will happen), what would Hizbolah do in Lebanon, Syria etc.?

Of course all the people who got evacuated now will be saved, otherwise they would definately be hostages in the controversy with Iran.

Yes, Israel has now even saved UN staffs asses and those of many other nations including the Lebanese people. When Iran faces the countdown, the threat to go against property, lifes of nations involved, is lowered too.

The region needs a complete solution and Israel is going to take the leading part.

Arnie, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  4. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    The whole situation is disturbing and i feel Israel is reacting in the way it should act. It's time for them to go all out and whipe out Hezbollah from Lebanon as thorough as they can.

Lebanon don't care about Hezbollah actions against Israel since they stand on the sideline and leave Hezbollah untouched from their side. (At least i have not seen any indications of Lebanon fighting against Hezbollah)

No one else is going to stop Hezbollah...Lebanon is trying to play the neutral part and is threatning Isreal with force if they would invade to wipe out Hezbollah, so whom's side are they on?

As i see it they are siding with Hezbollah and trying to appear as not being involved with them. But their unwillingness says enough.

If this is ever going to turn for the better then Lebanon needs to take action against Hezbollah if they truly condemn Hezbollah's actions.

But it's more going to be Hezbollah and Lebanese troops hand in hand against Israel....from what i see going on now.

Edz, Jul 22, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  5. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't the us pay israel like 2mil every month or year one or the other. What do they do with that money? Spend it on war..

Guru, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  6. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    we give them billions every year in arms, food, and money.

Henny, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  7. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe US has to have war with every country to get the money going to a good cause.

Guru, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  8. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    1. It's not every month
    2. The money goes back into americas weapon industry.
    3. They use more money than the aid to buy weapons from US(almost 20% of the total budget)
    4. Both US and Israel earns on this deal

latehorn, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  9. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    Why does everyone hate the US yet we still keep giving these people money. Give it to the people thhat will be with us at war.

Guru, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  10. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Damn good point Guru. I've been asking the same question for years. We provide funding and humanitarian aid (in many ways) to countries that are consistently hostile towards us.

Snap that funding off for a few years and I bet they change those attitudes quickly.

GTech, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

My whole entire life I've been wondering about that. And in return they call us selfish, greedy and any other name in the book behind our back.

Blogmaster, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  12. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    Rick_Michael, Jul 22, 2006 IP