1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need SEO Review From A Pro ASAP

Discussion in 'SEO' started by blaze718, May 23, 2009.

blaze718, May 23, 2009 IP
    melbel likes this.
  2. blaze718

blaze718 Peon

Best Answers:
    anyone please ?

blaze718, May 23, 2009 IP
  3. PopaWoody

PopaWoody Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like your getting some traffic. Not bad for at only a month old. If you want an honest opinion, I need to know...

What keywords/phrases are you targeting specifically?

That will tell me how good your SEO is.

it will also tell me, how strong the competition is.

Interested hit me up at snkeatr at gmail [dot] com.

PopaWoody, May 25, 2009 IP
  4. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Problems with your site's SEO:

Your meta description is too long.
    You have font tags in HTML. Your site design should be written in CSS so that search engines can differentiate between what is design and what is content.
    You need alt tags on your images.
    You have less than a year until the domain expires. It is best that you have at least a year on your domain. Google puts more trust into a site that is important enough to a person that they've registered it for a long time.
    You need more back links.
    Your keywords are probably too competitive. I would recommend long tail keywords or something to keep the terms less competitive. Trust me, I know companies that spend thousands of dollars a month for those same keywords. It'll never happen.

melbel, May 25, 2009 IP
  5. acaiberrydiet

acaiberrydiet Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey dude
    seo is not the play of children. Really it is very tuff task. You can say that vast work.you can be expert after much experiment and study. In this era if you are an expert the seo means you are very smart and master of SE.

Thanks

acaiberrydiet, May 27, 2009 IP
  6. jawahar

jawahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good site!! The header looks big.. but its empty?? Maybe u can insert some widgets there??

jawahar, May 28, 2009 IP
  7. steve27

steve27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

We provide all the SEO services without cost... If you are interested, please let us know. We also provide

banners, logos, templates, brochures and such without charging. Waiting for your reply...

regards,
    steve

steve27, May 29, 2009 IP
  8. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    True on the part where SEO is not for children. However, one important part of SEO is to not give your keyword to an entire forum of people involved in SEO. The last thing I would do is make it my user name. It's comparable of feeding yourself to the wolves.

melbel, May 29, 2009 IP
  9. PopaWoody

PopaWoody Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good Point! But what is a student to do? If he is trying to learn the game, at some point he is going to have to reveal. Maybe he should just play guessing games with us. Leaving the real pro's in the dark and completely uninterested in helping him. Hmmm now that's a dilemna. :eek:

PopaWoody, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  10. digitalextrememediagroup

digitalextrememediagroup Peon

Best Answers:
    All you have to do is view source to see keywords. I have been doing Web Design and SEO since 1992. SEO is like anything else you have to put your time in. You have to be able to show results. I can all understand how every one wants to make a buck by doing SEO. But by people having no experience and a limited knowledge of what the whole SEO gambit evolves it send out a negative image to the whole SEO industry at large.
    That being said, I like the little guys face and character on your site did you produce that yourself? Site looks COOL

11. reliableguy1

reliableguy1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friend..

First of all you have to change your header, and then see how long description and keywords you are using ? did you get advice from any one?? well . for more info you can add me

Description CONTENT="MMOSpot is the place for massively multiplayer online role-playing games. Members can join our RPG gaming community and discuss MMO tips and tricks.

KEYWORDS="rpg online games,free role playing games,massive multiplayer online games,online games free rpg,mmorpg,role playing games,free role playing game,free mmorpg,free online games,MMORPG Online Games">

reliableguy1, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  12. samster7

samster7 Banned

Best Answers:
    Agree with you

samster7, Jun 14, 2009 IP