1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Autopilot Travel Site - AdSense Revenue, Unique Content, LLLL.NET

Discussion in 'Sites' started by R-21, May 17, 2009.

I need to get this website off of my server. The domain expires next month and I have no intentions of renewing it.

http://www.gcex.net

I have previously tried to sale this website on DP twice but no transaction ever went through. I revamped the website in the hopes that someone will purchase it now.

There is over 1200 total unique words of content on the website. There are a total of five content pages, including the home page.

This site has made at least $0.50 per month since October 2008 but usually makes $1-$2 per month with no advertising. In the only month that I promoted this website (October 2008), it made nearly $5. I quit working on it because I started school.

As this is a content website, there is no need to ever update it unless you want to. You could throw in some Amazon and Clickbank ads that promote travel products or write a few additional content pages.

The Alexa rank is 3872689 with no promotion. This website averages 50-100 unique visitors per month. Most of this comes from pure search engine traffic.

I'm wanting $20 for it since the domain needs to be renewed next month. I'm not accepting offers nor is this an auction.

The domain is registered at Namecheap and I'll accept a payment through PayPal. Payment is to be made before I supply you with the website files.

Thanks.

R-21, May 17, 2009 IP
  2. R-21

R-21 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm dropping the price to $15. I need this website gone.

R-21, May 22, 2009 IP
  3. R-21

R-21 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I still have this. The domain expires later this month.

Final price drop: $10

R-21, May 29, 2009 IP