1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MASSIVE DoFollow Backlinks*250+ High PR sites*Includes Fortune 500 Companies*Min.PR4*

Discussion in 'Services' started by Seo_genius, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aikencolon

aikencolon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am having the same issue. Even the site that he used as an example in the method I could not get to a PR5, only n/a. I have done 2 PR4's and one PR6 however. It seems random if it works or not.

aikencolon, May 20, 2009 IP
  2. pdesigns

pdesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had the same experience as ssinghuk. I think the site mentioned has also changed since the ebook was written? Its a great way to build backlinks but they aren't showing up with the PR, except for one.

pdesigns, May 20, 2009 IP
  3. aikencolon

aikencolon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah another change is the number of sites. The original method clearly showed the 250 sites he referred to. Now it is only 30 or so. Knowing what I know now, and doing it, I would still pay the $35 dollars. My only concern is, is it just tricking SEO quake? Are they really PR(whatever) pages. I have not checked that yet.

Updated: okay so I went and checked in two different page rank checkers, yes the PR is real. You just have to keep horsing around with it. I got a total of 4 sites so far. PR6, PR4, PR4, PR3.

4. aikencolon

aikencolon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    okay after having this for a few days, all I can say is think outside the box! There is a way to expand on this in a big way, simpling using what SEO_genius has laid out.

5. evorod

evorod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I just paid for a copy- ID #6EV45825EP4111353.
    Hope to get it soon.
    Thank you.

evorod, May 21, 2009 IP
  6. bravegoat

bravegoat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do not buy this, it's a faulty method that DOES NOT WORK.
    Until proven otherwise (seo_genius has promised to get back to me 10 days ago and still hasn't) this is a fraud.
    I've asked for a refund and if not given I'd file a Paypal complaint.

bravegoat, May 21, 2009 IP
  7. evorod

evorod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here's my 2 cents.

At first it looks like a can't-go-wrong sort of ebook by labeling the things you should take note of and where to navigate to. It got me all hyped up. That is when I hit page 9(2nd paragraph), things start to get unambiguous(as if done deliberately) and magically as claimed by the author, the newly registered blog page becomes a PR 5. It just appears too convenient for the author to leave one that one crucial step where it is supposed bring me to the PR page.

My conclusion- too good to be true. I'll pass this one up.

Seo_genius please issue me a refund at ID #6EV45825EP4111353.

evorod, May 21, 2009 IP
  8. bravegoat

bravegoat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've opened a paypal dispute, this is just worthless and the seller is trying all sorts of evasive tactics on me.

bravegoat, May 21, 2009 IP
  9. johnjohn999

johnjohn999 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i bought this ebook - worst one ever. it takes alot of your time and you cant really do much,. I purchased other ebooks before and they worked way better than this. Again, worst one ever to be honest from the bottom. Why?

1) The master P site he started on page one has been changed. You cant find things easy anymore.
    2) Some of the referenced sites on the P site he mentioned using pure javascript to render their pages (just like google - ever view sourced google.com?). In the end, a do follow link on such a page might not be crawled by search engine as search never saw them.
    3) Some of them are nofollow
    4) and Some are very strick to leave comments
    5) the sum of sites that usable are not even 25 sites.

I think mod should ban the people in this thread that goship his ebook because they provided lies for their own benefits (maybe OP dealt with them under table), or they are OP's other accounts.

And yes i shared the ebook with another member here not from OP, thats why i shouldn't speak here but this thread title just made me angry every time - my 2 cents - do whatever.

johnjohn999, May 21, 2009 IP
  10. johnjohn999

johnjohn999 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    for #5 above, those 25 sites fall into problems from to 1 - 4 above :)

I think if OP does not refund, he should give the people who used hardworking money to purchase his sucka ebook, a list of good sites 10-20 sites - that not falling into problem from 1) to 4) especially #2 (dont think you can get away with DP people dude, we're xxxpertx!).

If hes truely the creator of this method, and has inhand 250 sites that high PR, dofollow, and seeable by search engines, lets just randomly give people who purchased your bad book 10% of your list. How does this sound to everyone?

Let me know. Thanks

johnjohn999, May 21, 2009 IP
    fantomknight10 likes this.
  11. pdesigns

pdesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where has Seo_genius gone? I would like to see what he has to say. I have also opened a Paypal dispute since I've messaged him twice without receiving any response - but would like to see if this has worked for others or what we are all missing now.

pdesigns, May 21, 2009 IP
  12. Seo_genius

Seo_genius Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I Can see everyone is raving....those that deserve to rave and those that do not deserve to rave. To let you all know, I have created this guide only to take away all backlink headaches and troubles. But many people seem to be forgeting one important thing here. We are all complaining the master P site has changed and that the site is no longer usable as described in the sales page.

DO NOT FORGET THAT I DO NOT OWN THESE SITES . As we all know, I do not have any right over what happens and what do not happen with this sites which i have also made clear in the guide.

I have provided you with a guide at which time everything was intact and accurate.

The guide was not an holygrail, it was not a promised service, it was just a guide, a pointer with practical examples.
    As we can all see, the Guide speaks for itself going by the numbers of reviews left by the buyers. These reviews do not only suggest that this guide has been successful but also workable which is an indication that this sales was not an intent to exploit or defraud anyone.

However, now that the master P and several other things have changed, I will not turn my back and pretend I do not know.

Since I haven't come here to defraud anyone just like I woulnd't want anyone to defraud me, regarding this latest developments, you will be getting an update email/PM from me almost in 6 Hours Max.

If you have been planing to go bersek, please don't do so at least until you get my email/PM.

PM to remind me incase I skip you.

Further sales of this Guide will Henceforth STOP until all issues resolved.

Update :I must go to bed now. Everyone will get my PM/email as promised.

Thank you all.

Br
    Seo_genius

Seo_genius, May 21, 2009 IP
  13. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SEO_Genius (not) please issue my refund ASAP.

the " i am getting sick again, so i might not be able to reply" excuse will not work.

Do the honorable thing and send me the Refund.

Buckyuk, May 22, 2009 IP
  14. fantomknight10

fantomknight10 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    we of course create disputes for refunds and we will get them. We are just asking SEO_loser to hit the buttons so we get money asap. Otherwise, he needs to pay interest of our rates because he tries to be a fund manager in this bad econ condition.

fantomknight10, May 22, 2009 IP
    hikarunogo10 likes this.
  15. Seo_genius

Seo_genius Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Email/PMs have been sent to concerned parties. Some people are being extremely difficult even when this situation obviosuly doesnt demand one.
    Don't sweat over nothing because I am being completely honest and genuine here.

It has come to my notice that some people who are posting complaints on this thread had never bought ANY GUIDE from me. I have never sold to THEM and I have just realised that these posters have bought from my other buyers at half price.

This is completely distasteful and if I am pushed I will mention names and follow up both the reseller and the buyer.

On the other hand, as for those that received my email, follow up emails will be sent as soon as there is any further update.

Thank you!

PS : Pls this sales is completely discontinued and for those Pming to ask about it, It is no longer available for sale.

Seo_genius, May 22, 2009 IP
  16. flightnurse

flightnurse Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    deleted since the blog mentioned has disallowed HTML robots.txt

flightnurse, May 22, 2009 IP
  17. aikencolon

aikencolon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually flightnurse that is one that doesn't work. Check out the robot.txt file. disallow /html.

With that being said the method does work, and I am glad people are having lazy issues or cannot think outside of the box. That way it will not get over used and spammed. That is my only concern with this, that people will spam as usual and ruin it for those that can do it.

When done right, and I mean in every aspect, this method not only works, but is completely white hat. If you use the method to spam then I would view it as a grey hat to black hat technique. If you create good content that is actually useful, it is amazing!

And no I do not have any association to SEO_Genius. I have a good itrader, and my account on here is about a year old. I also do not own some spammy blog site that sells adsence for a $50 a month profit. $35 is a drop in the bucket, so there is just no way SEO_Genius could bribe me.

The real scam here is some of you cheap arses. I got a few different PM's of people wanting to buy the ebook off me at a lower rate, or split it with me, or just flat out ask me for a copy for free. If you buy something you bought it. You sure the heck were not in tears when you paid the money and thought you were going to get some easy backlinks like your spammy web directories, blog posts, mass submitted articles and PRs. So put down the tissue after you wipe off your tears. You bought what you bought, if you cannot figure it out, then go on with life.

Laterz

aikencolon, May 22, 2009 IP
  18. johnjohn999

johnjohn999 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please do the reading and learn and read my post above and read problem #2. You are a victim of problem#2. Your backlinks gave nothing. Please read to gain knowledge so you can be come better.

Thank you,

johnjohn999, May 22, 2009 IP
  19. aikencolon

aikencolon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    aikencolon, May 26, 2009 IP
  20. aikencolon

aikencolon Peon