1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Complete Guide To Windows 7 Release Candidate

Discussion in 'Bing' started by omi.techie, May 7, 2009.

1. vinoth2vinoth

vinoth2vinoth Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Omi, pretty good wallpapers to download. Bookmarked it thanks :)

vinoth2vinoth, May 11, 2009 IP
  2. Ankur Mittal

Ankur Mittal Banned

Best Answers:
    Hmm isn't releasing a new OS a good business strategy,what do you think microsoft should just stick to one OS and release service packs for free,how it's going to be profitable to the company,and talking about the taskbar their is an option to get all the windows separately as their was in Windows XP and Windows Vista.When you write click on the taskbar,click on properties and change the option from taskbar buttons.

Ankur Mittal, May 11, 2009 IP
  3. freelance-seo

freelance-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    I would request you to please dont misguide others! I would like to make few things very clear regarding Win 7:

1. Win 7 is neither a Mac copy nor Win vista, yes it uses same Aero Graphics but the functionality, taskbar, speed, hardware compatibility is totally different.
    2. I have even opened 25 IE windows on my core 2 duo 1 gm machine and there is not at all any problem. Windows works at the same speed as it runs before.. How can you say this is a JOKE....
    3. Win 7 is far more ahead and cheap than MAC also now you can RUN Win XP inside your Win 7 for free so there is no software compatibility problem exists.
    I am not a MS lover but the things I mentioned are true and tested by me..

Thanks

freelance-seo, May 17, 2009 IP
  4. freelance-seo

freelance-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    I would request you to please dont misguide others! I would like to make few things very clear regarding Win 7:

1. Win 7 is neither a Mac copy nor Win vista, yes it uses same Aero Graphics but the functionality, taskbar, speed, hardware compatibility is totally different.
    2. I have even opened 25 IE windows on my core 2 duo 1 gm machine and there is not at all any problem. Windows works at the same speed as it runs before.. How can you say this is a JOKE....
    3. Win 7 is far more ahead and cheap than MAC also now you can RUN Win XP inside your Win 7 for free so there is no software compatibility problem exists.
    I am not a MS lover but the things I mentioned are true and tested by me..

Thanks

freelance-seo, May 17, 2009 IP
  5. webhost18

webhost18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. Really it is very useful to know about new products & use.

webhost18, May 21, 2009 IP
  6. Meck Richard

Meck Richard Peon

Best Answers:
    Windows 7 has to be the best version of Windows I have used so far.

Meck Richard, May 22, 2009 IP
  7. miracle98

miracle98 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow,do you have link to download windows 7 BETA ?

miracle98, May 22, 2009 IP