1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i have a hatered for islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by samantha pia, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Damn Obamanation, they're bitin your style yo!

GeorgeB., May 19, 2009 IP
  2. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The Europeans are stealing the Somalis fish and leaving them no choice but to result to piracy. We should start giving them humanitarian aid as long as they leave American ships alone. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

bogart, May 19, 2009 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Bush and other animals in his administration destroyed all claims to any kind of moral supremacy that USA could have and that is the reason the decent people has chosen to throw your idols and anyone with the same ideas as you have to the garbage bin of history. ;)

gworld, May 19, 2009 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If their "cultural difference" is the clothes they wear, the food they eat or the songs they sing then yeah, they can do what they want.

But if their cultural difference involves murdering people for being gay, raping women so they qualify for execution and marrying children to disgusting old paedophiles then not only do we not have to accept it, but we are morally obliged to oppose it and try to destroy it.

stOx, May 20, 2009 IP
  5. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't condone any of those things, but if that's not being done in my country, then as bad as it may sound, I don't think my countrymen should go there and do anything about it. It's up to themselves to look at us and think "Ah.. this shit here is... shit".

You think we should invade a country such as Iran that does such things?

BRUm, May 20, 2009 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want witnesses to notice stOx said something intelligent.:)

Obamanation, May 20, 2009 IP
  7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think we have a moral obligation to. we may not always have to invade a country, But we do have a duty to remove vicious leaders of barbaric regimes who impose grotesque punishments for imaginary crimes.

stOx, May 20, 2009 IP
  8. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see. I prefer Ron Paul's idea of leading by example.

BRUm, May 20, 2009 IP
  9. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oops. I take it back:D.

Obamanation, May 20, 2009 IP
  10. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In an ideal world that would be nice, But in the real world it's unworkable and unlikely to be effective. In the mean time, while we are setting an example, people are being mutilated, murdered and raped.

I'm simply not willing to sit back and hope that my good example will eventually make these animals realise the error of their ways.

I mean, if you had daughters and every day on the way to school they feared that someone would ride past on a motor bike and throw acid in their face would you be content knowing that someone somewhere on the other side of the planet was trying to set a good example? or would you want those with the capabilities, capacity and moral convictions to come and do something about it?

stOx, May 20, 2009 IP
  11. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If that was the case stOx, I would hope I wouldn't care what other people in another country would do, I would tear apart the perpetrators with my bare hands, regardless of the consequences.

BRUm, May 21, 2009 IP
  12. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well if you tried you would be killed along with the rest of your family. Again, in an ideal world what you propose would be a nice solution, But in reality it's simply not workable.

stOx, May 21, 2009 IP
  13. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm fully aware, as I wrote there mate ^

Ultimately it's up to the people. If a referendum was given that stated "x country is doing y, should me invade?" and the results came back as a clear decision to invade, then that's fine by me, but I wouldn't be enlisting.

BRUm, May 21, 2009 IP
  14. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well ultimately the decision should be up to the people. But the right decision, the moral decision, would be to do everything in our power to stop it and everything in our power to destroy the people/groups responsible.

I just find it very difficult to be indifferent towards these types of atrocities.

stOx, May 21, 2009 IP
  15. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since the homicide and rape percentage is higher in USA than most other countries including the Islamic countries, are you saying that it justifies the Muslims attacking USA to stop rape and homicide? :rolleyes:

Your so called Atheism is just a cover for your hatred to anything which comes in conflict with your sense of self righteousness. You are a typical hateful religious person even if you say you don't believe in God. ;)

gworld, May 21, 2009 IP
  16. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have said that to him already. his opinion are very much like a religious fanatic. he thinks his way of life is superior to others. and he advocates using violence to force people to his way of life. I do nt see any difference between him and the people he dislikes. he has made himself a god just like others.

pizzaman, May 21, 2009 IP
    gworld likes this.
  17. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad feels the same way. What is the right and moral decision?

[​IMG]

Good reason for the US to secure the borders.

bogart, May 21, 2009 IP
  18. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That isnt what im saying... try reading what i actually type instead of desperately trying to find an angle to misinterpret it. there's a good lad.

Yeah terrible that i hate the oppression of gays, woman and children isn't it... don't defend these animals just because they happen to share your belief in an invisible man.

stOx, May 22, 2009 IP
  19. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Stox....you and I both know that people should stop having invisible friends by the time they reach 6 or so. But, the people that still have their invisible friends will find any angle they can to try to misrepresent what you are saying. I understand exactly what you are saying and agree with it.

gworld, please, provide a reliable source when you say things like that.

hostlonestar, May 22, 2009 IP
  20. benprunkle

benprunkle Peon

Best Answers:
    if in islam you believe there is one god and in christianity you believe in one god then doesnt that make you believers of the same god? Dont get religion and culture mixed up.

benprunkle, May 22, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.