1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$20 Easy Logo Competition

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Roido, May 21, 2009.

$20 Logo competetion for the following site (Spray Tan Solution):

http://tinyurl.com/qljey7

It is a wordpress site and hence the logo would probably need to fit in with the color scheme of the site. Although, I am willing change the color scheme or entire theme if you come up with something cool.

The logo dimensions etc can be got by viewing the header image on the actual site. You will also notice that there are links and the name of site dynamically inserted on top of the header image by wordpress so this should also be taken into account.

The site is all about 'Spray Tanning' and the logo should be themed around this. It can also be themed around beauty etc. I am very open to all artistic ideas you have.

You can even quickly create a draft logo (watermark it) and I'll try it out on the site quickly and tell you if I like the look of it. From there we can refine it.

The contest will run for a week where I will choose the best logo. If I find a great logo before then I will end it early so get cracking!

Current header image:

[​IMG]

Also that little home icon you see in the corner ends up as an active hyperlink in the wordpress theme so it would be good if the new logo could have a home icon in the same place. Also the little bar where the home icon is - is where the dynamic links go please see actual site to see what I mean.

EDIT: Sorry If I did not make myself clear. I want a totally different looking header image to the current one. It should be in the spray tanning /beauty theme. And should have the bar and home icon like the current one so the hyperlinks are still functional.

Roido, May 21, 2009 IP
  2. borntosell

borntosell Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'll make u a good one just tell do i have to change the current header image

thanks

borntosell, May 21, 2009 IP
  3. borntosell

borntosell Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is my entry

[​IMG]

borntosell, May 21, 2009 IP
  4. Roido

Roido Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah the full header should be changed.

If I didn't need the header changed I could just have added the text myself.

Roido, May 21, 2009 IP
  5. gamelord

gamelord Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will enter this one

gamelord, May 21, 2009 IP