1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Makey money from articles, how

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dee2007, May 19, 2009.

Hi :)

I have numerous published articles (mostly ezines), I was advised to try and capitalise on my article writing to make money, but I wouldn't know where to start or even if it's possible (I know that I could write for others but with the rates people charge od DP, I wouldn't want to even try and compete with them price wise, no disrespect intended (honestly), but there is no way I would spend the time researching a topic and then sitting down and writng it for a few pounds).

Anyone have any other ideas on making money from articles?

Thanks

Dee

Dee2007, May 19, 2009 IP
  2. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why not you join freelance sites? Their you can earn $5+ per 500 words. You cannot earn this much in the start but as you gain ratings, you will get more money for your articles.

angilina, May 19, 2009 IP
  3. Dee2007

Dee2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

As I mentioned above I respect anyone that chooses to work for that amount of money, it's of course all about personal choice, however I personally never would. In the UK $5, is £3.23, for example if it took me an hour to research the subject (many subjects may take way longer to properly research) and the same amount of time writing it, that would be 2 hours for £3.23. I wouldn't work for anything close to that (and I mean close), hense why I've ruled that option out.

Any other suggestions :)

Dee

Dee2007, May 19, 2009 IP
  4. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    put your articles into jetspinner format, and sell them as PLR, ready to roll.

contentboss, May 19, 2009 IP
  5. xpsave

xpsave Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest using bum marketing to make some affiliate sales
    If you want to know more about this method let me know via PM and I'll send you some reading to do

xpsave, May 19, 2009 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you submit your article to the website that paid you such as writersmarket.com

mentos, May 20, 2009 IP
  7. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    Turn your articles into an ebook and you can sell it at a higher price. Or, sell that ebook and give to your customer resale rights or private label rights for much higher price.

- Dynashox -

dynashox, May 20, 2009 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You might consider go for those freelance site and looking for conference producer related job. You can get few hundreds from one project.

lifeplayer, May 20, 2009 IP
  9. MChurch07

MChurch07 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are dozens of ways you can make money with articles. You can sell your writing services (for more than $5 per article). You can sell PLR articles. You can write your own ebooks and sell them. You can write articles and link them to affiliate products...

The list goes on and on and on!

MChurch07, May 20, 2009 IP
  10. keen4kash

keen4kash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Theres that 'associated content' site where you earn for selling your unique articles or based on the amount of views they get. Should be heaps of info around here about it.

But what i hear its harder to earn there now and for non usa residents, earnings work out even less again.

keen4kash, May 20, 2009 IP
  11. surfnearnzone

surfnearnzone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to warrior forums and try your luck. You will find many people paying you a really good amount. The "draw back" is you will have to provide really good articles, cuz that is what they expect. And if you are good, you could be earning $100 a day easily. I hope that is exciting enough (I hear 1500 pounds per month is good money in UK. 480 pounds for good enough rental and rest for the groceries and stuff).

You can also "enroll" your customers in a kind of monthly membership providing them a number of unique articles at may be lesser price than your regular article writing price and viola you have a source of recurring income too.

I could name a few more forums, but then I don't want to create competition while helping others :) Perhaps you can take things forward from here by yourself.

surfnearnzone, May 20, 2009 IP
  12. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you have the skills to set up sites that will make you money, then no. I have about 250 unique articles and I know it wouldn't even be worth the time to do the article marketing thing everyone is talking about.

siflur, May 22, 2009 IP
  13. RRamirez

RRamirez Peon

Best Answers:
    RRamirez, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  14. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can look blogging,hubpages or associated content there in as your make money plan,other then that selling it as ebook,is also good ,and as advice you can sell it /try to sell it to DP,this free trial can make you get itrader that I am sure will be useful for your serious sale in the next time

Komicwords, Jun 30, 2009 IP