1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

StatsRely.com : Counters & Web Stats 15 Months Old 493 Members PR 5

Discussion in 'Sites' started by krjewellers, Jul 21, 2006.

I selling my web stats counter website on eBay. It is a 3-day auction with no reserve and $1.00 opening bid. I have been busy with other sites and would like to give someone a chance to take this site to the next level. I been going to do many thing with this website, but my focus has been mainly on content website that I own.

This was a long-term project when I took it on, but this site needs more attention than I can give it. Although I have not marketed the site for 6 months, it still gets one or two new signups per day. The full story is in the listing. If you are interested in this type of website, you may see the value. The auction ends on Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 10:25 PM PDT, and will be sold to the highest bidder. Here is a link to the listing:

Statsrely.com Auction on eBay

krjewellers, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  2. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Script (program used to run the website): It uses the stats script from StatsCode.com, and the design can be totally revamped easily. I'm thinking that would be the best option to optimize it better for Adsense/Yahoo clicks and to make the website more attractive to potential users. What is unique about this script is that the users can track their Adsense or YPN click-thoughs on there website. I use this website to monitor many of my content website to verify my click-through rates. Webmasters of Adsense and YPN content website like this feature a lot.

Statsrely.com purchased this script before StatsCode.com began really selling it. Our version is open ended. They were installing a license service and all updates to the software will require the new licensing. Statsrely.com is eligible for the updates and licensing, and the licenses can be transferred. I have never gotten a license as this site is open source. You can do whatever you want to modify the script. You can get the license through StatsCode.com if you want however. Statsrely.com was one of the first if not the first to purchase this script. It is more valuable as an open source script in my opinion. You will need to hire a programmer if you cannot do this yourself, but you can modify the script however you want.

Special Features

» Manage categories
    » Manage packages
    » Manage servers
    » Manage users
    » Email all users
    » Track Adsense or YPN Stats
    » Monitor Visitor on Website Live
    » Options - Including integrated payment systems such as Paypal, Authorize.net and 2Checkout options for paid users.

Website get traffic from Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, Hotscripts and Freebielist.

3. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just want to clarify. I am selling one developed counter website. I cannot sell the script nor will the new owner be able to sell this script. If you only want the script, you can purchase it at statscode.com.

perdrix likes this.
  4. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    So just to make it clear I would need to purchase the script in addition to the cost of the site?

soniqhost.com, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  5. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, the script is already paid for being used by Statsrely.com. You only need to buy the website and the script is included.

My understanding is that there is a newer version of this script being offered by Statscode.com presently. I have never used it. It may be better and have more features. Because this is an older version, I know it is open source. I think the goal at one point was to have different versions and different licenses for this script. I have an old transferrable license that I was told by the owner of Statscode.com could be upgraded to the newer version if I desired to have an upgrade.

I just know that "if it ain't broke don't fix it", and this site currently runs a version that can be modified to do whatever we can implement using modifications. You will not be breaking TOS to make modifications.

I know of one or two other company out there, not Statscode.com, that sell two versions of their script. The open source version may be $599 or $1,500, but the user version may be only $59 or $99. No modification can be made to user versions based on program security and the service agreement. I'm not saying this is what Statscode.com is doing or wants to do. The current program that is being sold by Statscode.com could be open source also, I have not asked. I have been very happy with the script and the flexibility it allows me. I only bringing it to everyones attention at this is a unique counter website that was one of the original sites to use this script. The script this site is using is not longer available.

Another example of this script is being run on Statssheet.com. This is a very nice example of what can be done with this website. I have no affiliation with Statscode.com or Statssheet.com.

You will get a legal licensed older version of the Statscode.com script that is no longer for sale. I actually believe this is a benefit. But I was told it can be upgraded at no cost. If you want to upgrade I will contact the owner of Statscode.com on behalf of buyer immediately after sale.

6. seopti

seopti Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice Site, I will consider bidding. When you mean 1-2 signups, do you mean free or paid users?
    On the statscode.com site I see they are running their own counter service instead of selling the script.
    I am not sure if it still possible to puchase a license, they seem to only sell a counter script, but not a "counter service script".

seopti, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  7. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi seopti,

I mean Free signups. I am charging 19.95 and 24.95 per month to discourage paid signups, but I have not disabled this option. Once the site is where the new owner wants it, lowering the price greatly should improve signups slightly. I always though of paid signups as gravy, but with pay subscriber I would think comes added responsiblity. But I have never had a paid users, and everyone is happy with their FREE service :) Once the site is very large and popular, I believe there will be many ways to successfully monetize this website.

Recheck Statscode.com under point #2. Maybe look at their demo. The software can be use to run a free and paid counter service website.

8. Jimmy116

Jimmy116 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much resource is the site using in a month?

Jimmy116, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  9. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The size of the website is currently 280 Mb. It used 878 Mb of bandwidth so for this month, and 1.17 Gb last month. Here is a link to the Webalizer Stats.

10. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    High bid is $211. Auction ends in less than 6 hours. There is no reserve, so website will be sold to highest bidder. If you would like to run this type of website, this may be a good opportunity.

krjewellers, Jul 23, 2006 IP
  11. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    High bid is $366.01 with less than 30 minutes to go before auction ends.

krjewellers, Jul 23, 2006 IP
  12. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, and the winning bid was Winning bid: US $3,093.89

honey, Jul 23, 2006 IP