1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks are appearing on Yahoo but not in Google

Discussion in 'Google' started by pasaway, May 18, 2009.

I went to a site that checks link popularity (backlinks) for my website and when I entered my site's URL address, I got 1 result for Google, Unavailable for MSN and 100 for Yahoo.

How come Google is not displaying my backlinks while Yahoo does? Any help will be appreciated here.

pasaway, May 18, 2009 IP
  2. pharmacy

pharmacy Peon

Best Answers:
    it's exactly reveres in my case in Google column there are more links than the Yahoo but 0 In MSN column

pharmacy, May 18, 2009 IP
  3. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has your site received a page rank penalty from google? Are your pages getting indexed by google? Have you checked your google webmaster tools to see if you have received any messages?

Have you done excessive link exchanges with other sites? If you have done excessive link exchanges, you may have received a penalty from google. Read through the google webmaster guidelines. You might be able to find something in there that you have done that could affect how google sees your site.

~kev~, May 18, 2009 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you submit your article to digg or ezine, this might helps

lifeplayer, May 18, 2009 IP