1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is new strategies in seo?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mono001, May 18, 2009.

What is new strategies in seo, any one can tell about that.

mono001, May 18, 2009 IP
  2. shailendra

shailendra Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i can but it depends upon since how long you have not been updated

shailendra, May 18, 2009 IP
  3. Nixies

Nixies Peon

Best Answers:
    The basics haven't changed much in the last year or so, good quality content good quality backlinks get you good ranking.

Nixies, May 18, 2009 IP
  4. kbeus21

kbeus21 Peon

Best Answers:
    No new strategies, make sure to have 5-7% keyword density and place keywords in your headings. Make sure to always keep your website updated with fresh unique content. Also when link building as well as internal links within your site make sure to anchor your keywords into the text in your hyperlinks. Other than that if you would like a free tutorial on seo you could check out>> http://www.seo-guy.com/tutorial.html He does a good job giving an overview on how to effectivly optimize your site without paying someone to do it for you. Another thing that has helped my site is I not only optimized my index page but all the sub pages making them suitable landing pages increaseing the productivity of my site use content headings and metas with all of your sub pages.

kbeus21, May 18, 2009 IP
  5. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sustainable permanent ranking is the new thing in SEO.

You basically create pages that are on high PR sites i.e. Google profile {although this is nofollow for links now} and build backlink to this that are 100% and 100% approved commenting. This page in turn receives Pr on the next update and becomes part of your real estate and controlled by you. Create a couple hundred of these and you have an arsenal of high PR pages working for you.

Will take 2 - 3 months to build, but damn worth it

inet, May 18, 2009 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  6. aaat

aaat Peon

Best Answers:
    ooh Thanks sharing good information

aaat, May 18, 2009 IP
  7. JoannaRivera

JoannaRivera Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

i have site for website design and i have want good ranking in london or some city of UK. and how i get good ranking and traffic and process that give me good ranking in "google.co.uk" ? any body help me?

JoannaRivera, May 18, 2009 IP
  8. DSAnuva

DSAnuva Peon

Best Answers:
    still not any new in seo, but major changes with

canonicla tag
    bradcump navigation

DSAnuva, May 18, 2009 IP
  9. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    Although there is nothing rally new in On-Page SEO, I'll share the following with you.

18 months ago, a competitor "ratted" my site out to Google. Now, my site is agressively SEOed but 100% "white-hat". All internal pages were "Gray-barred" for ~10 months (2 BL updates).

The result was my site's rep increased drametically and the keywords that I was targeting hit the first page (high).

So the question is: If you get reported to Google and pass, does the repretation of your site increase? Hum...?

catanich, May 18, 2009 IP