1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Font website, need format.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by GDHman, May 17, 2009.

Hey I am looking for a script for a font website. Essentially it would have to be a blogging style website, where people can sign up and upload their fonts. I'd like it to look like dafont.com where the new fonts are displayed on the front page, and the categories are displayed there. I don't expect to make much money from it, so I don't want to spend a crazy amount of $ on the site.

Any free/low cost scripts I can use? If not where would I go to get something made?

Thanks!

GDHman, May 17, 2009 IP
  2. alfa_375

alfa_375 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can do it for free.

1. Install wordpress blog on your server.
    2. Install the download plugin, which will manage all upload and downloads
    3. Ratethis plugin etc. If you want to add ratings also.
    4. Install a good looking theme
    5. Other important plugins like(askme,seo, page navigation etc. will be helpfull)

Hope you can do all of this without any problem go to wordpress.org and you will find more help and more plugins and themes.

Otherewise you can send a pm so that I can do this job for little amount of $25 only with in 3 days period.

Regards

alfa_375, May 17, 2009 IP
    loveprone likes this.
  3. caffeinatedworld

caffeinatedworld Peon

Best Answers:
    As alfa375 said I would also recommend using Wordpress and the Download script - it can do wonders if you work a little on it to change the looks - good luck !

caffeinatedworld, May 21, 2009 IP