1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review new design crowdsourcing site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Yodaya, May 14, 2009.

Hello,

I am in the matter of launching a new design crowdsourcing site. I am not satisfied with some parts of the design. But since my opinion is biased I would like to get a little bit feedback from you.

The URL is: Design crowdsourcing

What would you change?

Please give me your feedback!

Yodaya, May 14, 2009 IP
  2. Martin K

Martin K Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like your header - the logo, the menu buttons - it looks realy professional, but i don't like the content. Put title there something like welcome message and decrease the size of the text it doesn't looks professional and change this picture for post and browse projects - it's in conflict with overall design. Put more content and the footer needs more work and dont need this secured thing more over it's a pop-up message. Thats from me :)

Martin

Martin K, May 16, 2009 IP
  3. marketingezy

marketingezy Peon

Best Answers:
    add more contents..
    content is your salesperson, so try to indicate what is your service or the goal of your website.
    if you want to sell something, then the content should selling your products..

marketingezy, May 17, 2009 IP
  4. Yodaya

Yodaya Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello guys,

thanks for the comments.
    Yes I admit that I am not satisfied with the two buttons for Post project and Browse projetcs either. I will change them.

And I will alter the look of the text and add more content to the site.

Thanks

Yodaya, May 17, 2009 IP