1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I do want to withdraw my money from clickbank. Please help me...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by kittyluver, May 17, 2009.

Hi,

At last I made a sale in clickbank three months before and earned $45. After that, I couldn't make any sales due to various reasons including lack of interest and no time to promote the product.

From the past two weeks, clickbank is reducing $1 from my account. So I changed my account settings from $100 withdrawal limit to $10.

No I could see the following message-

CDR-- Account had not yet met Customer Distribution Requirement. Click here for text of the CDR as contained in our accounting policy. Paid balance delivery begins on the "Date Sent" date.

Code (markup):
    I tried to sign up for accept the terms and conditions of clickbank. But unable to find the check box below the agreement. Now I am afraid I am going to loose the amount earned within few weeks as clickbank is reducing $1 per week.

Please help me to fix this issue at the earliest possible time. If possible, please send me the URL, where I can click the checkbox accepting the TOS of clickbank.

Advance thanks for your help!!!

kittyluver, May 17, 2009 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to make at least 5 different credit card sales before you get paid so you better start promoting more or it will slowly get eaten away.

terryd, May 17, 2009 IP
  3. dzoniij

dzoniij Member

Best Answers:
    strange when i made fist sale i didn't have this problem when clickbank reduce 1$ every week.
    They have CDR because they want protect from some people who bay through their hoplink get 75% from sale get money to bank account and then ask for refund.... Imagine you bay 5 CB products with your hoplink then you have in your account lets say 300$ after 2 weeks you get check mailed after 57 days you ask refund for all 5 products. Clickbank do not allow such practise thats why they have CDR...

dzoniij, May 17, 2009 IP
  4. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    They reduce a dollar a day after like 90 days of account inactivity or something :).

edrectory, May 17, 2009 IP
  5. cyberforce

cyberforce Active Member

Best Answers:
    no pain

no gain

you have to fullfil their requirement before you can enjoy your earnings

Keep going to your target, it actually not so difficult to achieve if you pay more effort in it!

cyberforce, May 17, 2009 IP
  6. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Only after 5 sales will I able to sign TOS of clickbank? I am so depressed...:(

7. dzoniij

dzoniij Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand at the bottom of signup page you can check: I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.????

dzoniij, May 17, 2009 IP
  8. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not just 5 sales, it could be more, because you need at least one VISA and one MasterCard sale

bl4ckmaN^, May 17, 2009 IP
  9. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    @kittyluver - it's nothing to do with signing their TOS. You've already agreed to the TOS when you opened your account.

Part of their TOS says that before you will be paid any money, you have to make sales from 5 different credit cards. So you need to make more sales to meet that requirement.

Another part of the TOS says that inactive accounts will be charged a maintenance fee of $1. So you need to make your account active (by selling more stuff) again to remove that charge.

TigerPublishing, May 17, 2009 IP
  10. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    After making the minimum sales, you will be automatically awarded the payment.

markov, May 17, 2009 IP
  11. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am getting at least 30 hop clicks daily with no sales. Still, my account is inactive? Only sales make an account active. Am I correct?

12. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    VISA & MASTERCARD & 5 different card sales is a must before you get paid.

tanakanewyork, May 17, 2009 IP
  13. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    one of my accounts went 19 sales before I was able to get paid... Just keep at it

Swerd, May 17, 2009 IP