1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copybiz

copybiz Peon

Best Answers:
    You are doing a great job of building anticipation........

copybiz, May 16, 2009 IP
  2. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok Here goes exactly what I have been testing and the results of the tests. I have now been thoroughly testing these methods to make sure that they were not just a one off. You will be warned however this is not for the light hearted you will need to make sure that you stick with these methods and continue doing them on a daily basis.

CLICKBANK

I have quite a few articles published for a few different products and not really got much success from this line of making money on its own.

Articles - 95
    Sales - 9
    Refunds - 2
    Total Income - $209.36
    Work Time - 2 Months

Not a lot for the amount of work put in.

GOOGLE ADSENSE

Ok this is one I didn't think would take off or work but much to my surprise it is making a steady income and there really is not much work needed for this. This part did not come as my idea but i read somewhere it would work so thought I would give it a go.

What you need to do is use Google trends on a daily basis and make sure you pick out 5 of the tops 20 trends and look into the keywords. 9 times out of 10 these words do not have much competition at all. This method is hit and miss but when you hit you hit good. Now in order for you to keep getting a steady income you have to make sure you do this on a daily basis. Once you have picked your top 5 trends go to blogger and set up a blog with the trend in the title. Write an article on it and then ping and bookmark it as much as you can. What you are trying to achieve is to get the blog found on Google and surprisingly MSN ( they have gave me some good hits ) as quickly as possible before the trend dies down. I have been doing this for about 8 days now and so far I have made just over $300 i have one product that is refusing to die down and I am making about $15 a day from this one. You have to be inventive on how you promote these blogs in order to make the most out of the clicks as quick as possible. This method is good for adwords but you don't have to stop there. Instead of adwords you can use a combination of clickbank products, CPA, Amazon anything you can think of to relate to the trend.

Total Blogs - 40
    Total Income - $303.22
    Work Time - 8 Days

Plimus

I decided also to get another provider for the digital goods. I chose plimus because there is a few sites on there that I knew I could promote quite well with them. With Plimus I have chosen 5 products that I thought I could sell and ran with them. I am promoting these via a combination of methods. Yahoo answers, blogs, articles, forum posting, blog commenting . With the products I have been hammering the advertising since the 4th of May. This has been my most successful yet. However I think the adsense part of things will eventually take over from this as I have a few products that if I get about 20 more that will give me a daily income of about $150. Plimus so far however is getting me a huge amount of money in the short time that I have been with them I just like their wholes setup as you can track the traffic from start right through to the end sale. anyway this is what I have been doing currently I am still split testing 2 more methods but they are not ready to be posted yet.

Articles - 60
    Sales - 43
    Total Income - $1,117.42
    Work Time - 13 Days

Total for last 13 Days - $1,475.64

Grand Total So Far - $1,685.00

This is how I have done this so far and I will keep you posted on how things are proceeding probably every 1 - 2 days. If you have any questions let me know. The other methods once fully tested will be added to this thread.

Any questions or suggestions are always appreciated.

Thanks and I hope this helps a few people.

Pete

petehols, May 16, 2009 IP
  3. forest1

forest1 Peon

Best Answers:
    what products on plimus did yousell?

forest1, May 16, 2009 IP
  4. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Forest

As I mentioned before I will not be releasing what products I am selling until this is all over as I don't want my earnings to dissappear. Sorry

Pete

petehols, May 16, 2009 IP
    Artifexus likes this.
  5. Artifexus

Artifexus Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's one hell of an update. Congrats on your success, and definitely thanks for sharing.

I'm wondering a little bit about Plimus, too...but I realize you don't want to give away your products. Perhaps you could share a category?

Is the approach pretty much the same as promoting clickbank products?

Artifexus, May 16, 2009 IP
  6. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete why do you think there is such a difference bewteen your success with clickbank and plimus? Is it because plimus offers better products or sales pages?

tibor28, May 17, 2009 IP
  7. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi tibor

I think it is to do with the products but I also think tracking has a lot to do with it. I can use statcounter to see where the hits are coming from and then I can marry up the ip addresses to see what is working from me and where they visitors go on the sites when they get there. It allows me to track a lot more than clickbank does.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, May 17, 2009 IP
  8. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow these are great ideas. Thanks for sharing, some other person would've probably created an ebook and try to seel it but I see you really want to help out other people as well.

Question, when you find a trend, you just create one blog for that trend and promote it? how do you ping and bookmark it?

Thanks

Ruben

mcdwgbiz, May 17, 2009 IP
  9. maco

maco Peon

Best Answers:
    Well done Pete, you are true inspiration. After three years of sleepless nights and hard work on internet marketing as well as keeping my full time job I am on the edge of giving up my dream to become full time internet marketer. However your post is encouraging me to keep going "Keep the Dream Alive"- John L. and achieve my goal to replace my day job with full time internet marketing. Well done mate, again.

Thanks

maco, May 17, 2009 IP
  10. petehols

Best Answers:
    @ ruben Just create one blog per trend you could expand it and make more blogs. Use Google trends when you chose your trends click on the trend and it will give you another 5 keywords being searched for. You could create a blog for each of these. I haven't tried that yet but had it down to test in the future. Use a pinging tool you can do a search for one. I use pingler dot com you can bookmark all your blogs by using onlywire and then bookmarking manually to other sites thats all I done.

@maco Thanks for your comments one thing I can say do not give up at all it can and it will happen. I currently too have a full time job this is me doing this in my spare time. I was on the verge of giving up too just before I started this thread but perserverance and determination are the 2 main qualities in this game. If you put in the hard yards you will reap the benefits.

@ Everyone another 2 sales so far today Total $58 2 different products as well.

Thanks for reading

Pete

11. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer, one more question if you don't mind.

What is your primary method to promote plimus, is it articles still?

Ruben

mcdwgbiz, May 17, 2009 IP
  12. petehols

Best Answers:
    Mainly articles but I integrate more of the yahoo answers, forum posts, blog posts and a large number of squidoo lenses pointing to the article. I also repost thexarticles on other directories too

13. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What a wonderful thread!!! Pete- You're really rocking!!! You're keeping my hope of affiliate marketing still alive.

kittyluver, May 17, 2009 IP
  14. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had joined Plimus but not found as good as clickbank, at least digital product section. What are you selling? digital product, Hardware or any Service.

If Plimus provides something similar to clickbank gravity then it will give a good competition to CB.In Plimus software products are worth enough to promote. I am bit confused about what to promote and what not to but I will find my way.

Best luck with your success and keep us updated

Robert25, May 19, 2009 IP
  15. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi RObert

A few of the products say they will only pay 30% commission but with plimus you can negotiate with the seller you can say to them well I will sell your product but I want 60% commission or even more it is then between you and the vendor what percentage you get,

Hope this helps

Pete

petehols, May 19, 2009 IP
  16. robertooo

robertooo Peon

Best Answers:
    hi pete

i read your earnings about adsense but i have a question you read the tos of adsense?

because when you request the payment google check yours clicks and then see you make a quickly page only to earn money.:eek:

robertooo, May 20, 2009 IP
  17. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Robertoo

The blogs that are made have some quality content and information on them. The whole point of creating these blogs are to allow people access to the information that they are looking for and that is exactly what I am doing so there is nothing against their TOS. As long as you don't create junk blogs and the blogs have quality information on them then there os no problem. I will let you know when my first check comes through from google just to let you all know there is no problem. Currently I have $275 in adsense and at the end of this month the earnings will be checked as all the payment details are in place but I will update this thread when the money hits my account and let you all know if there is any problems but I don't think there will be.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, May 20, 2009 IP
  18. robertooo

robertooo Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks pete

i wish dont have problems! :D

nice to answer my question.;)

robertooo, May 20, 2009 IP
  19. mvmiti

mvmiti Peon

Best Answers:
    What other affiliate networks do you use besides Clickbank?

mvmiti, May 20, 2009 IP
  20. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    About the articles you submitted to ezinearticles, Can you please select random sentences (or even the article title) and put it in google between quotes and tell me how many results did you get? and If those who copied your articles left your links inside or removed them?

Some stats on this will help. If webmasters copy your articles with your links inside then ezine submission can be good on the long run since the traffic that you get instantly from ezine itself is not enough to cover the expenses in time and money.

Keep this thread going ;)

Edit: One more thing, what is the type of the products are you promoting through plimus? software/ games / ebooks?

Scriptona, May 20, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.