1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Services!! DoFollow Commenting Service & Directory submission @ Cheap Price!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by willsa43, May 11, 2009.

Hey!!

SEO Services!! DoFollow Commenting Service and Manual Directory Submission

It's a combined service of DoFollow Commenting and Directory submission. If you want any one of these service, You can PM me, or post here

Well about DoFollow Commenting Service, We will post comments in 100% DoFollow Blogs, You can't find any NoFollow blogs in our report. It's 100% sure. We know that, NoFollow will never work for SEO.

Surely you will get some nice backlinks for your website and PR with this service.

And we will post non-spammy comments and closely related to the articles.
    Comments must have minimum of 3-4 lines.
    And PR depends on your niches, between PR4-PR0 DoFollow Blogs related to your niche.

And about Directory Submission, All we wanna say, it's 100% manual work with PR8-PR0 directories

Package details

Red package

100 DoFollow comments + 150 Directory submissions (PR3+ directories)
    Completed within 4 days
    Price : $30 (First 3 buyers will get $5 discount)

Yellow package

200 DoFollow comments + 300 Directory submissions (PR2+ directories)
    Completed within 6 days
    Price : $55 (First 2 buyers will get $5 discount)

Blue package

500 DoFollow comments + 750 Directory submissions (PR1+ directories)
    Completed within 12 days
    Price : $130

Green package

1000 DoFollow comments + 1500 Directory submissions (PR8-PR0 directories)
    Completed within 20 days
    Price : $250

Custom package

You can customize your package, But the price differs with your custom package. And you can't customize your package under Red package.

Report will be send to you professionally in excel and word format.

Payment method : PAYPAL

Well here is the assurance, If you didn't like our service, we will redo it or refund your money as your wish.

Post here, if you have any queries, as well as interest, or you can PM me.

Cheers

willsa43, May 11, 2009 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in red package, Do you have Dofollow Blogs related to technology or digital niches??:rolleyes:

If you have then I will probably use your service. :) And it would be nice if you do this for me in 2 days.

- Digital -

Digital_shubhi, May 11, 2009 IP
  3. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Shubhi,

Thanks for the payment and details, We just mentioned in the thread that it takes 4 days to complete, It's only if i receive more orders from the members.

As i already have DoFollow blogs related to your niche, I can give you the report by this evening itself. We have started working on your project now.

Cheers!!!

willsa43, May 11, 2009 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When i ordered this service, I did think like, am i taking risk, as am the first one here.

I ordered Red package, I have received the report a couple of hours before, As he promised, Comments are looking great, Each and every comments are more than 3 lines and it looks all are related to my niche. Great job.

And i received 150 directory submission report in Excel format with the PR of the directories, Most of the directories are PR4+. And also received a decent confirmation mails in my inbox. That's nice,

and especially i liked the turnaround time of this service. . He submitted the report on time.

Recommended service!! Good Luck

- Digital -

Digital_shubhi, May 12, 2009 IP
    willsa43 likes this.
  5. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll take the Yellow package.

Payment after delivery only. Check my iTrader!!! All are purchases....

Good job will bring you a lot more work!!! and a good review here.....

Send a PM of the information you need....

Sem-Advance, May 12, 2009 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.
  6. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 16
    I have just taken up a pack with the Seller at this thread. I will update how it goes. Thankyou. :)

humm, May 12, 2009 IP
    .htaccess likes this.
  7. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you very for you honest review, Hope to see more project from you in the future. . If you are interested, I will give you some discounts too. .

Am just happy to work for you, I have sent the PM to you, and waiting for your response, please PM me your interest there. Expecting your response soon. Thank you for your interest in my service.

Thanks for the details, I have already started working on your project, We will send you the report by tomorrow morning itself. . Thanks for your interest mate.

Well am just expecting more orders, As i am having only one pending project, We will complete the project and send you the report after the completion of work.

Cheers!!

willsa43, May 12, 2009 IP
  8. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 16
    I ha taken a pack with the seller at this thread.

My Review:

- Thankyou. :)

humm, May 12, 2009 IP
    willsa43 likes this.
  9. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your awesome review. Hope to see more orders from you in the future!!

Well i am interested to take more orders, as some of my guys are idle. So we can complete the project before that i mentioned in my thread.

And $5 discount for Red package is still available for next person who order that. . So am just waiting for your orders. .

Cheers!!

willsa43, May 13, 2009 IP
  10. candychip

candychip Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi I would like to try $25 package
    any special Discount ?
    let me know turn around time and
    PM me you paypal address.

candychip, May 14, 2009 IP
  11. coolweb

coolweb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    willsa43 provided me a test package to write a review.

Must say exceptional services, all comments very decent in lengths and were posted in most appropriate niches...

I will certainly go for Yellow package this time. Please let me know which details are required to go on!

coolweb, May 14, 2009 IP
    willsa43 likes this.
  12. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the payment, Sorry i couldn't able to give you any discount. And i will send you the report by tonight, as we have already DoFollow blogs related to your niche, We have already started working on your project. Thank you.

I am glad to get your next project, And i have sent the required details to you, Please have a look sir. Am just waiting for your response.

And Thank you very much for the positive review. I will work hard to make you happy again. Thank you.

Well i almost got many positive review from the Senior members, So am just expecting more and more projects from other members. As i am having some guys who are having nice English knowledge to comment well as well as a team to work for directory submission as well as searching for related DoFollow Blogs, we can work fast with exceptional quality.

I make this point again, If you didn't get satisfied with our service, We will work again with that or refund your money for sure.

Expecting more orders for this weekend. .

Cheers!!

willsa43, May 14, 2009 IP
  13. supersi

supersi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am very interested in your commenting service. I have a few questions:

#1. Can you spread out the commenting so it takes longer?
    I would like to receive the links over the course of 45-60 days instead of a big rush of links in a few days (it looks more natural in my opinion).

#2. Do the blog comments give links that are keywords?
    I would like the links to pass page rank, but also page reputation to my site(s). I know that some blogs only allow readers to post comments using a name (like "Joe" or "John" for example), and do not allow keywords in the "name" field (such as "John's cheap copy machines").

#3. Could you offer me a discount if I were to buy large packages in bulk each and every week?
    In the near future (the next 30-45 days or so) I will need a few people to do link building for me full time (8 hours a day, 5 days a week). I have several sites, and am constantly developing more (I also do some link building for other people too, but lately I have been too busy).

I will be needing over 1,000 links per month (you can see why I will be outsourcing this), so it will lots of work available. * You can PM me if you don't want to discuss discounts for bulk orders here on this public forum.

#4. Can you split the orders up between the blog comments and the directory submissions?
    Could I substitute more blog comments for fewer (or none) directory submissions? Some of my sites have already been submitted to directories, so I don't need more, but I am always looking for more links, especially from blogs.

#5. Can I specify a minimum PR?
    I would like to receive links from PR4 and higher. This isn't a huge issue for me, but I am curious if this is possible. (The reason I am asking is because some clients of mine are especially particular about this).

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Neil

supersi, May 14, 2009 IP
  14. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was given a test of 25 links.

The posts that were done were very good. It is nice not to have to write the posts.

Of the 25 blogs posted to 10 were not accepted. :(

Some of the blogs were very relevant 60 to 70% / others were not relevant.

Delivery of the report was quick and very concise.

Overall grade 7.0 out of 10.0

I will order more services and continue to monitor.

Sem-Advance, May 15, 2009 IP
    willsa43 likes this.
  15. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Neil,

I have sent the answers to your PM, Please have a look, And i wanted to answer your questions here itself.

#1. Yes, as you said, it's good for real seo, And i can do like that, if you are going for a bulk orders, As you know, we can't do the project of 100 comments for 2 months :) lol

#2. again yes, Some blog owners don't accept comments with anchor text, But not many of them, So we are giving approval of 50-60 percent for anchor text and 80% for nick name like you mentioned.

#3. Surely you can ask for bulk orders, I can surely give discounts for bulk packages.

#4. As i mentioned in my thread, You can split the orders, If you need, I can do DoFollow commenting service alone. Please let me know that.

#5. Well i have a collection of PR4- DoFollow blogs, So that i can mixed up with every packages, as well as related to the niches. We will concentrate on the niche related blogs, If we couldn't find more, we will use some PR blogs.

Hopefully waiting for your response. Thank you. .

Hello sir,

Thanks for your honest review

As we said, It's 50-60 percent approval for the anchor text and 80% for nick name, as well as some blog owners will take some time to get the comments approved.

We would liked to use some PR blogs for you, so that's why we used 30% of PR blogs, if you wish, we will replace those blogs.

And thank you for your future project interest, Surely will send you the proper report to you.

Cheers!!

willsa43, May 15, 2009 IP
  16. chennai2020

chennai2020 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am interested in yellow package, I have sent PM to you, Do you have health related Dofollow blogs??

And as you mentioned Price : $55 (First 2 buyers will get $5 discount) Will i get this discount??

I just wanted to try this service, if it works, i have plenty to give you in the future.

chennai2020, May 15, 2009 IP
  17. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest, yes we do have DoFollow blogs related to health niches. And yes you will get $5 discount.

Surely we will do your best and get your future projects. .

And members, It's a time for discount, People who are all interested to try Red package alone with DoFollow Commenting service, Just get it for $20.

I mean 100 DoFollow Commenting service for just $20 This offer is valid for next 2 days. .

Thank you!!

willsa43, May 15, 2009 IP
  18. toydog

toydog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment and PM sent. Please confirm.

toydog, May 17, 2009 IP
  19. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the payment, Will send you the report after the completion of work.

Hope to see more orders from other members soon, as red package price has been reduced for 2 days, Still one more day to go. .

Thank you!!

willsa43, May 17, 2009 IP
  20. chennai2020

chennai2020 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just ordered yellow package last saturday, I got the report last night, I must say that everything was clean in the report.

Already most of the comments got approved, and all are DoFollow Blogs with 90% related to the niche, and others are having some decent PR blogs.

Nice to have a long term business relationship with you, As i mentioned, I just wanna give you plenty of my clients websites. Now i would like to order GREEN Package. I will mail you the details.

RECOMMENDED SERVICE. .

chennai2020, May 18, 2009 IP