1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help required in selection of SEO expert

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sooperman, May 14, 2009.

Hi

I am looking for someone to do paid SEO for my website. In this regard, I need some help.

What criteria should I set for the person to whom I give this SEO task? I mean what questions should I ask to him and how much details he must provide me.

Secondly, I cannot pay price for SEO monthly, so what if some person provides me inbound links and charge money for that, but after some time he says that in order to keep those links, I have to pay him again and again and again. Can it happen in reality?

Any other extra precautions should I make before assigning the task to anyone?

Kindly help me as I don't have enough knowledge about SEO. If someone has a link to a very good and simple SEO article, kindly give me so that I may read and understand SEO a little bit more.

Thanks in advance

sooperman, May 14, 2009 IP
  2. alek

alek Banned

Best Answers:
    alek, May 14, 2009 IP
  3. amuthavalli

amuthavalli Peon

Best Answers:
    amuthavalli, May 14, 2009 IP
  4. lordofthering2008

lordofthering2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    He is quite right about continuous link building process. SEO is like marketing. If you have done your marketing once that does not mean you can rest. Your competitor will come up with better marketing plan and surpass you. Likewise some of your link me lost or value of your links may reduce or your competitor may get high quality links than you.

lordofthering2008, May 14, 2009 IP
  5. stevejeff

stevejeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Select SEO experts based on track records!

stevejeff, May 14, 2009 IP