1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Effective blog commenting Service at damn cheap prices ~~Never Before~~ :

Discussion in 'Services' started by Naiel, May 14, 2009.

This may not be the first time ever you have seen such a blog commenting services in DP, but it may be the first time that you are going to see Effective blog commenting service in DP at very low prices. I hope you all guys at DP are very much familiar with the importance of link building and how much it is necessary for a website. Well, Link building may be expensive when you buy positions in a blog roll, But when you buy do follow blog links link building becomes cost-effective and impact being the same on SERP’s.
    In my opinion building links from dofollow blogs is the easiest and the shortcut to earn numerous backlinks when compared to article submissions, RSS, etc…… Well, you don’t need to worry about SERP’s as these dofollow blogs will manage to get quality backlinks and also help in getting a better PR to your website. Achieving first position in Google is not an easy task while maintaining that position is the toughest task. Dofollow link building with high PR’s is much effective than Low PR’s. So I and my team have come up with a huge data base of High PR’s as well as Low PR’s. We regularly update our database of dofollow blogs. We also have nofollow blogs with high and low PR’s to increase traffic to your blogs. If you want get enlisted in all these dofollow blogs then I hope this will be the best service covering atleast 80% of dofollow blogs from the web.​

The way we work:

1.All comments will be posted on High authority sites. You don’t have to expect comments from spam pages.
    2.As we work in team we do posts manually. No auto submissions. Our services will guarantee 100% approval rate.
    3.We are accepting more than one anchor and ofcourse deeplinks.
    4.We post 2-3 line comment, and the comment will be related to the post obviously.
    5.We will try our level best in posting comments in your related niche. But please don’t expect comments from your related niche as there are very few blogs with dofollow attribute.
    6.We accept payment only for approved links.
    7.Payment via paypal.

Prices :

PR1 = 1 USD
    PR2 = 2 USD
    PR3 = 3 USD
    PR4 = 4 USD
    PR5 = 5USD
    PR6 = 8 USD

Packages available:

Package1:
    30pr4+30pr3+30pr5= 360$

Package2:
    15pr4+15pr5= 135$

Package3:
    10pr4+10pr5+10pr3=120$

Low pr package:
    100(pr2,pr1pr3) Links = 130$

Only 3 review copies available @ 40 Discount on above prices :cool:.

you can contact me at my mail id also
    Thank you :).

Naiel, May 14, 2009 IP
    STAR Cruiser likes this.
  2. turmune

turmune Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Please PM me more information about your blog commenting service.

I would like the first review copy for 40% off.

Thank you.

turmune, May 19, 2009 IP
  3. ryanng

ryanng Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will take a review copy. I assume all links are do-follow ones...

ryanng, May 19, 2009 IP
  4. Naiel

Naiel Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll be submitting your report by tomorrow.

Hi Mate,
    Ofcourse all the links are do-follow and moreover we work on no-follow links also. If you want we can help you.

Two review copies sold. Only one left. Hurry up guys .... grab it soon.
    Thank you.

Naiel, May 19, 2009 IP
  5. MrTwister

MrTwister Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need 10 PR5
    Can i give it for review?

MrTwister, May 20, 2009 IP
  6. rennee

rennee Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I guess I was the first member who got served by Naiel and next may be Turmune as I have approached him directly through a PM.I approached him on the day 1 when he launched this thread and I am writing a review on day 5 exactly 3 days after I got my report. So guys I would like to share a honest review about this service as you may be wandering for atleast one honest review to test this service.

Communication:
    Firstly I tested Naiel’s communication to know whether he can comment in good English or not, well Naiel succeeded in it.
    Attitude:
    He is so polite and very friendly attitude. So I thought that I should have a deal with Naiel. Unlike few scammy DP people Naiel did his job honestly as he said. So I didn’t step back to pay Naiel. Excellent Job by Naiel

What did I order:
    I ordered package2 @ 40% off as a review copy.
    15pr4+15pr5= 135$
    So totally I ordered 30 Links, Naiel submitted the report of 40 links within 36 hours (10 free links). I was expecting few links to be down, But fortunately 2 Links were in moderation and even they were accepted within 48 hours.

Approval Rate:
    As I have said all my links were approved and they still up as I can see them today too and I hope they will be there atleast for two months.
    Naiel's approval rate is: 100 %

Are the Links unique?

I was astonished to see this, all the links were from unique IP addresses and the pages were not spammy. So totally I got 40 inbound links to my domain. Thanks to Naiel. Never seen such a Philanthropist.

Are they Relevant?

Well so-so, I can find very few of them related to my niche and I guess it’s really difficult to find sites related to my niche as I was concentrating on keyloggers. Well, I got some links from entertainment, health, Politics.....etc and ofcourse the comments were related to the post.

Will I visit this service again?
    Obviously yes, as I have got number of high PR backlinks after using this service and I hope will definitely get the juice from those links and I don’t hope It’s worthless to invest in such a effective blog commenting service.
    Moreover Naiel didn’t accept any upfront pay. This shows his attitude and behavior.
    Thanks Naiel for being so polite and for the free links too :)

Will visit again definitely.

rennee, May 20, 2009 IP
  7. turmune

turmune Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered package 1
    Naiel has done a good job. Here is a short review about his service.
    1. Quality: Quality was really good as all links are from good sites(no spam pages) and that too from unique Ip’s and ofcourse all comments were manually done.
    2. All the links were with dofollow attributes.
    3. Approval Rate: All my comments were approved. So the approval rate is 100% from my side.
    4. Relevancy: Though they were not niche related, Comments were related to the post and they were in a very convincing way and they were atleast 2 to 3 lines. So I guess none of my comments went into moderation.
    5. Price: Price is reasonable for the kind of quality job

I would like to use his service again if Naiel Keeps up his quality job. Thanks

turmune, May 21, 2009 IP
  8. Naiel

Naiel Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for such wonderful review's. I'll try to keep up the quality and satisfy you till the end.

Accepting bulk orders @ 30% off on my prices.... As I have added up a bunch of new dofollow links to my database.

Thank you.

Naiel, May 26, 2009 IP
  9. MrTwister

MrTwister Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My review of this service.

Report:
    Received report in promised time.
    But some links was deleted.
    Author replaced links and promised to replace deleted links.

Comments quality:
    In average - Normal,
    Some comments are not high-quality like 'Thanks for sharing...'
    But others are better-quality.

My opinion:
    Good person to deal with.
    Thanks for job.

MrTwister, May 27, 2009 IP
  10. marthyvp

marthyvp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the good work!!!

marthyvp, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  11. mirtran

mirtran Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I like this service. One of the best blog commenting service here on DP. Even if you are unsatisfied with the report you always can request replacement!

mirtran, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  12. Naiel

Naiel Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I thank Mr.Twister, Marthyvp and Mirtran for leaving their honest feedback.
    Well guys I have been busy with my work as I was offered to handle long term projects. Recently I had managed to increase our team to 6 members who will be totally focusing on Do-follow blog commenting work.

I am offering the same packages :

Package1:
    30pr4+30pr3+30pr5= 360$

Package2:
    15pr4+15pr5= 135$

Package3:
    10pr4+10pr5+10pr3=120$

Low pr package:
    100(pr2,pr1pr3) Links = 130$

In addition to these I have a 120 link package

40PR5+40PR4+40PR3=450 USD.

If anyone of you are looking for a serious longterm relation then don't hesitate to ping me back. We can have a deal if you are satisfied with my trail work.
    Thank you

Naiel, Jul 10, 2009 IP