1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO is overrated & can be automated

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Burano, May 13, 2009.

It's all about building automated SEO and Social Media integrated websites that will automatically generate tons of traffic, and consistent income online in order to compete in 2009/2010 .

Grab a free copy of a 7 page report explaining here

Burano, May 13, 2009 IP
  2. Mah Milton

Mah Milton Peon

Best Answers:
    ya, i have read your Ebook.THats good but you don't mention the processing system. You just mention the system and also possiblity.

Mah Milton, May 14, 2009 IP
  3. magoo

magoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate thats total rubbish and you know it. Of course you can make money spamming the search engines with crappy auto generated nonsense if thats your bag. Personally I prefer to build quality sites that offer something useful to people and to do that you need to learn about SEO.

magoo, May 14, 2009 IP
  4. scottwood1986

scottwood1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your wrong. Auto generated sites will stand out a mile from quality hand built, nurtured sites.

You might be able to manipulate rankings etc... but if your site still sucks you arent going to convert for very long.

scottwood1986, May 14, 2009 IP
  5. bdonaway

bdonaway Peon

Best Answers:
    most bots are garbage...

bdonaway, May 14, 2009 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What a load of crap I don't even need to read the report to know it is.

dcristo, May 14, 2009 IP
  7. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality websites with quality traffic and quality sites linking to them is what matters going forward. Automated stuff like this is getting filtered out all the time.

thefandango, May 14, 2009 IP
  8. Ameena

Ameena Active Member

Best Answers:
    its definitely not healthy for your site... don't use automated couple of my site got banned by many search engines.. its really really bad.. I would never recommend using those..

Ameena, May 14, 2009 IP
  9. Burano

Burano Peon

Best Answers:
    whoa, who said anything about bots? Automated does not necessarily = bots! There is the wrong way (spamming) and a right way to go about doing things. Automation is about scaling up the RIGHT, legit things you were already doing for your business. Maybe automation as a word has a bad connotation in SEO, but advanced marketers with long term business models know that the right kind of automation is where things are headed...

At least read the report and see where they're going with this before jumping to conclusions...jeesh!

Burano, May 17, 2009 IP