1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about my SEO

Discussion in 'Google' started by Ninya, May 12, 2009.

Sorry if this is the wrong forums but I just have a question regarding my SEO.

Well I have had a blog running up around about 3 Months now and I have acquired quite a heavy few load of backlinks.

My Google SEO for image searches is pretty well but my text searches are not that great, just wondering when will my SEO kick in?

About 2 weeks ago I had amazing text SEO for 3 days - about 500 unique hits a day from just that alone then they completely died out and just went back to the image SEO hits.

Is this happening because my website is still young and needs more time to properly index or am I doing something wrong? just wondering if any pro's can share some tips to help me out, I am fairly patient for my stats i'm just wondering if i'm on the right track. thanks.

For the record I use wordpress and have about 40 posts, with over 900 tags.

Ninya, May 12, 2009 IP
  2. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    It takes time to get into google good books unless you have a lot of high uality links pointing to your article.

This happens for new sites. Google checks if your article is valuable. Based on the reader response google decides whether you stay or not. I guess High amount of bounce rate caused your link to be devalued. Do not worry. As time goes by and your site gets some authority, you will begin to rank.

Are you really patient as you say? If so then you wouldn't be asking this question here. Legit seo takes anywhere between 6 months and 2 or 3 years to get good rankings depending on the keyword you target. So I recommend MORE patience

coolamazer, May 12, 2009 IP
    dairyman likes this.
  3. Ninya

Ninya Peon

Best Answers:
    My posts all contain download links do you think if i added the "More" tag to my posts so that users from the homepage would have to go in the post to download first it would help my bounce rate as more of my pages would be visited before their session timeout.

Thanks for your help by the way.

Ninya, May 12, 2009 IP
  4. totemelf

totemelf Peon

Best Answers:
    lol i agree that point you site is too young.... as mine.

totemelf, May 12, 2009 IP
  5. Hersheys

Hersheys Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is better if you could add additional info about the link first so that your post can contain some content.

Hersheys, May 12, 2009 IP
  6. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, you got it right.
    For a 3 months old site, its very difficult to get some top positions in result pages. Just give it some time and keep on getting backlinks.

Abhik, May 12, 2009 IP