1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No Sig showing up :S ??!!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by [*-AnOnYmOuS-*], Jul 19, 2006.

Hi all,
    I've joined DP a while ago and I was a type of user that only reads threads. I always do that untill I get a hang on how stuff works and then start posting. Anyways, I just started posting today and I'm looking forward to putting my site's link in my signature. So I went to my CP and opened it and wrote everything and my signature shows up in my profile. But strangely it seems that my sig isn't appearing in my posts. I've read the guidelines and rules of the forum and there wan't anything about this.

P.S: Very interesting website..

EDIT: Sry guyz, turns out there is a box to check when you're signature is actually activated lol . Really sorry, please don't give me - rep.

[*-AnOnYmOuS-*], Jul 19, 2006 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It doesn't go back and add it to your old posts if that's what you are trying to do...

digitalpoint, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  3. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    You don't have to click any box if you have your profile option set right. aka yes to showing the signature.

Nintendo, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  4. [*-AnOnYmOuS-*]

[*-AnOnYmOuS-*] Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOl, I wasn't trying to go back and add it to your old posts, I was assuming it will add it itself, the system, lol :D. Thanks anyways :D.

[*-AnOnYmOuS-*], Jul 20, 2006 IP
    devin likes this.