1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jargan and abreviation clearifacation

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dcturtle, May 10, 2009.

Is there a thread here or a book that someone could recommend that explains the lingo of affiliate marketing, pay per click etc. Term like SEO and things like that. As a neewbie I am looking for a quick referance to completely understand all the conversations in the threads. I am getting alot of useful information but sometimes I get hung up on an abreviation or a slang term. I fear infraction or ridicule if I ask for clearifacation so here I will ask if there is a central resource to assist in my lack of knowledge.

I know that knowledge is breed from experiance but I am looking for a little push so at least I know I am on the right track.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

dcturtle, May 10, 2009 IP
  2. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here you go- http://www.seobook.com/glossary/

You won't be ridiculed if you ask questions here, but it doesn't hurt to use some common sense. Do a search for your topic, and see whether it has been asked before.

gr8liverpoolfan, May 10, 2009 IP
    mentos likes this.
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    mentos, May 11, 2009 IP
  4. dcturtle

dcturtle Peon

Best Answers:
    Thankyou for your quick response and your help.

dcturtle, May 11, 2009 IP