1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Already making money, established web based software website. Made over $40,000

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jonocutler, May 9, 2009.

Currently selling a web based program that is based on the niche Myspace and musicians on myspace. Program is a unique one of a kind program that works in it's own unique way to get myspace users thousands of incoming friend requests.

You can check out the website in my signature below.

I have screen shot and even video casts of the revenue it has brought it. Over a total of $40,000 in little less then a years time.

Everything is automated from when the client visits your site to purchasing and getting instant access to members area where he/she can get access to the program.

I am selling this because I no longer have that much time to put into it anymore. I have other projects out there that make way more then this one that I need to focus my attention more on.

If you are new to online marketing and want to start out making money online right away, then you can get your foot in the door and start earning money from this business right away as it is a hot product and niche already established and making money.

What you will get is....

- Domain name
    - Rights from creator to sell program
    - Member database
    - Membership site script license.
    - Affiliate script license
    - VBulletin license (we placed up a forum but never finished it. )
    - You get EVERYTHING!

Just from the licenses, that is over a $1,000 value alone.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Keep the thread posting low please.

Bidding is starting at $3,000. Serious inquires only. If you are not serious and want to purchase a already money making website that pulls in pure profit, then please do not PM me.

jonocutler, May 9, 2009 IP
  2. crazwald

crazwald Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Site looks great, any BIN in mind?

crazwald, May 10, 2009 IP
  3. danjoe

danjoe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can u pls post the traffic/revenue proofs?

danjoe, May 10, 2009 IP