1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Long term content writing service

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by creative182002, May 8, 2009.

Hi DP members
    I am a content writer working here on DP. I offer 100 percent unique content with no grammatical errors. I can write on a number of Niches like health, Sports, Automobiles, Fashion, Beauty, Home and Interior, Travel, Web, SEO. Along with the writing skills I am also an SEO Expert so I can write SEO enriched articles for you as well.

I am looking for a client for whom I can work as a long term writer. I can deliver 4 to 5 articles daily. I assure you that articles will be 100 percent error free and unique. I dont believe on spinning the articles or rewriting the articles available over the internet. I only believe in genuine writing and unique content.

Rates
    My rates are quite economical
    I will charge only $2.5 for a 500 words article
    I will charge only $1.75 for 300 words article

Anyone looking for a long term article writer is welcome. Please PM if you are interested.

Note:- Samples can be provided on demand

creative182002, May 8, 2009 IP
  2. ottidid

ottidid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to see samples of fashion articles... via pm if possible... do you take paypal??

ottidid, May 9, 2009 IP
  3. vegabond

vegabond Shabu Anower

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know any writer can write in any topic but do you have previous experience on SEO/link building related content writing?

If so, I need to see some example of SEO articles.

vegabond, May 10, 2009 IP