1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bulk Article Writing Services - Cheap rates - Fast Delivery - Samples available

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by n00bmaster, Mar 31, 2009.

1. dontspamman

dontspamman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, dumb question alert.

If I order a decent quantity, say 150, can I have 50 articles covering 3 different topics or is it simply a matter of making 3 separate orders for a lesser quantity? PM me please so I can get started with your services.

dontspamman, May 1, 2009 IP
  2. GTNet

GTNet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I have samples ?
    I am in need of bulk unique health articles.
    ... thanks

GTNet, May 1, 2009 IP
  3. Hawaii Guy

Hawaii Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This looks interesting, I might order. waiting for a few more reviews before I decide.

Hawaii Guy, May 1, 2009 IP
  4. iwm1979

iwm1979 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am yet to receive the articles you committed. I have sent you a mail too but again no response. Would appreciate an update and a concrete date of when I can expect the articles.

iwm1979, May 2, 2009 IP
  5. iwm1979

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now the OP is banned!!

AmlaSpain, RenaissanceMan, willrick, paulieside:

Did any of you receive the promised articles?

iwm1979, May 4, 2009 IP
  6. Hawaii Guy

Hawaii Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ouch. This did seem too good to be true though. Any updates from anyone who bought from this guy?

Hawaii Guy, May 4, 2009 IP
  7. AMLASpain

AMLASpain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Nothing received...

AMLASpain, May 5, 2009 IP
  8. willrick

willrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On April 28 you said "2 more days", Now it's May 06 I see your bidding on other websites http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11316141#post11316141 ,post # 37. I guess you take my money to bid on other things. I have asked for a refund You haven't done that. In 2 days it will be a month. I would hate to say your a scammer but if the shoe fits wear it. Refund the friking money already...GEEEEs

willrick, May 6, 2009 IP
  9. Brandon Dennis

Brandon Dennis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey everyone,

I just stumbled on this thread, so I haven't been following it, but anyone who needs bulk orders can come to me. I don't even understand how you all lost money, I've NEVER asked for money upfront. If you go through me, it's only one cent a word and then I'll just take off so much money depending on how many articles it is. I'll work with you to fit your budget, so don't worry about that. My work is EXCELLENT quality, just ask anyone who has done business with me. I also provide a fast turnaround time and friendly/prompt customer service. I can provide samples to anyone who requests one. I'll check back here every few days but the best way to contact me is to just send me a quick message and I'll get back to you as soon as I read it (within half an hour on most days at any given time). Writing is my primary income so you know I'm dedicated to what I do. My priority is customer satisfaction. After all, a happy customer is a repeat customer. ;)

Thank you and hear from you soon,
    Brandon Dennis

Brandon Dennis, May 6, 2009 IP
  10. carolz_place

carolz_place Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Articles I got from him were well written and well researched. Very happy and will buy again. Highly recommend.
    Carol

carolz_place, May 7, 2009 IP
  11. AMLASpain

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    i received an e-mail from seller. he has been temporarily banned and will be back online in a day or two. I am hoping all is well and am willing to wait a little longer

AMLASpain, May 8, 2009 IP
  12. gahoo

gahoo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ordered three weeks ago and haven't received them, not a word back since I paid. Stay clear of this seller!

gahoo, May 8, 2009 IP
  13. iwm1979

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well.. he is not responding to any of my mails.. anyway have to wait and watch.

This is the reason I try not to pay in advance. Having said that there would be a few bad apples on the other side of the fence too anf the writers are wary of them!

iwm1979, May 8, 2009 IP
  14. theguruman

theguruman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered 500 articles almost a month ago. I paid for 250 up front. It's been a month and I have still not recieved anything.

Now to be fair, I've hear he's had some health issues. I sent 3 emails about 7 days ago and he finally did get back to me, saying my articles are on track. But I haven't heard from him since.

I am going to reserve my judgement for now, but I can say right now I'm not very happy with the service. If he delivers me order within a week (he quoted me a month for 500 articles--perhaps a bit over zelous on his part. At this point, I'll settle for my 250 articles in the month). AND the article quality is as good as he promised, then I'll happily give my recommendation. But right now, I am not very happy with the service and this person's communication -- I think he should do a much better job, especially since I gave him half a grand up front!!!

Note to OP: I'll edit this review depending on your response. I'm willing to give you a good review if you deliver the quality your promised me.

To everyone considering this service: My advice is to stay clear of him until I actually get my articles. I'll let you guys know what happens then. As I said, I understand health issues, but I don't think there is an excuse for his plain bad communication. IF you can't deliver, then at least send the people who have paid you an email letting you know what's going on. We shouldn't have to try and hunt him down about this.

theguruman, May 12, 2009 IP
  15. dontspamman

dontspamman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I too never got my articles. I havent had any replies since paying even though he told me that he'd get back to me within 24 hours. Still nothing. Thankfully PayPal have a claims section for a reason.

Even after I lodged a dispute with them (something I don't like doing), I still haven't had a response. Hopefully PayPal will do the right thing and refund my money...

dontspamman, May 17, 2009 IP
  16. theguruman

theguruman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't anyone buy from this guy. He's a fraud and a scammer. I paid him 400 bucks over a month ago. I recieved 1 single email about 2 weeks ago telling me that my articles were on track. He has not replied since. I'm almost positive he's a scammer and stealing money.

So far I've sent over a dozen emails to him, asking for updates, etc, and eventually my money back. He has not replied to as single one. I'm now filing a paypal claim against this ahole scammer. I encourage anyone who has bought articles from him to file a claim. You won't get them.

What a waste of my time, money, and effort.

I'm going to ask Digital Point to ban him from the forums. If anyone else sees another thread with "bulk" articles services, it's probably the OP trying to do a comeback. It's jerks like this that ruin it for the rest of us.

theguruman, May 19, 2009 IP
  17. AMLASpain

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I have escalated my dispute with paypal to a claim as the deadline i gave the seller was not met.

AMLASpain, May 20, 2009 IP
  18. gahoo

gahoo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We were able to recover $0.00 USD from the seller and processed a refund to you.

gahoo, May 21, 2009 IP
  19. Tom Alex

Tom Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered 30 articles and they were delivered, albeit quite late and not of the highest quality. The articles were clearly written by a team of different people, so they aren't being written by one person.

Anyway, I'm just saying, I got the articles I ordered eventually.

Tom Alex, May 23, 2009 IP
  20. willrick

willrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No articles yet must have turned into a scam.

willrick, May 24, 2009 IP