1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Article Writing Services At The Right Price

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jodfran, May 6, 2009.

1. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am afraid he won't be able to respond if he is truly banned :D

johnnie, May 7, 2009 IP
  2. mspennylane

mspennylane Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, do you still have any review copies left?
    Thanks

mspennylane, May 8, 2009 IP
  3. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I will take one review copy if you can write on machines or something in the mechanical tools niche.

Blogspotter, May 8, 2009 IP
  4. jodfran

jodfran Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MsPennyLane & Blogspotter, you will both receive free review copies, then i'm up to 9 out of the 10 I promised.

So there's one free review copy still available, first come first serve.

I currently have a back log of 4 to clear, I will aim to have all articles completed by Sunday evening, obviously in the order in which they came in:

1. Santhana
    2. Domfos
    3. MsPennyLane
    4. Blogspotter

jodfran, May 8, 2009 IP
  5. jodfran

jodfran Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Free review copy submitted to Akki 313, looking forward to feedback.

Regards

BeWriteHere

jodfran, May 8, 2009 IP
  6. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Woww.... hats off to this guy's service. The article i received is more than 1k words and there is not even a single grammatical or typo error in the whole article. Article is written in perfect English and is 100% unique. Overall Experience: Excellent.. Highly Recommended.. 9.5/10

Excellent work bro :D
    Regards
    akki

akki313, May 8, 2009 IP
  7. jodfran

jodfran Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh you are too kind :)

Well the last free review copy has now been snapped up.

Once I have completed all of them, I will be editing my sales copy and launching my new website dedicated to my writing services.

Regards

BeWriteHere

jodfran, May 8, 2009 IP
  8. santhana

santhana Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    As being one of the 10 reviewers, I feel very pleasant and most importantly, the over 700-word article I received is grammar error free. The structure and the explaining meaning of the article is amazing. The article I received is awesome in SEO purpose- as I checked the keyword density, all my targeted keywords has come up to the best point. Thank you again for such a good heart and I hope your business earn you a lot of respectful customer. I would rate 97/100.

santhana, May 8, 2009 IP
  9. jodfran

jodfran Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After some useful experience in writing articles on a wide variety of topics I feel the need to change the rate for my services, I will come to that in just a moment.

I'd like to first say that simply giving myself the task of writing 10 free review copies (some of which are still in the process of being completed) I have come to appreciate just how hard real writers work for an average rate. What I mean by average is a bare minimum of $2 per 100 words.

At first I was skeptical regarding any rate above $1 when I was purchasing articles. It wasn’t until I started to do work for others that I realized just how much effort is involved in producing a proper article. Now when I mean proper I don’t mean the following:

• A quickly researched and hashed article
    • An article with various bits taken from other peoples websites and barely rewritten
    • An article padded out with pointless, flat, dull information that no one cares to read
    • An article littered with bad grammar, spelling mistakes and poor fluidity.

I mean the following:

• An article where the subject has been fully researched and understood before being written
    • An article that is engaging and delivers the right amount of information to the reader
    • A completely original article where by the writer has put a lot of thought into its structure and main points of impact
    • An article that has near perfect English and grammar

My advice to anyone interested in any writer’s services on this forum is simple - don’t pay anyone below $2 per 100 words if you really want a solid article.

One of the main reasons for this statement is that any writer who is adept enough to write solid and attractive articles will charge this as a minimum, which is why my rate has increased to this amount. It is easy to look at the price and not at the time and effort it takes to fully produce an article which for a worthwhile piece 500+ words in length – takes a good hour.

Articles are not there for seo purposes, seo just helps people find them, but anyone looking to merely churn out scrambled articles mish mashed together for the sake of providing heaps of content for their site or for ezine back links is playing a foolish game.

If I were to publish articles I’ve purchased off so called ‘dirt cheap’ writers from various forums I’d be embarrassed to tell anyone about my site.

To re-emphasize my rate is now $2 per 100 words and there is no bulk discount. What you get for my rate is very much an over delivery on quality and word count. I write until I feel the article has enough substance and foundation to be credible for publishing purposes. I do actually believe that it is quite hard to write a good article about anything with a 500 word limit, but that is my opinion.

By the way, anyone who wanted a sample of an opinionated piece by me just got one.

Best Regards

BeWriteHere

jodfran, May 9, 2009 IP
  10. slatimer

slatimer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested, you don't need to write me a free article can I just see some you've written before?

slatimer, May 9, 2009 IP
  11. jodfran

jodfran Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I will put 2 articles under this thread that I have written recently but don't plan on publishing. Enjoy.

jodfran, May 9, 2009 IP
  12. jodfran

jodfran Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Too Many Low End Website Owners & Designers Lured By SEO Fortune

Search engine optimization has become an obsession with many web designers and website owners, even with beginners who are starting out in the web business.

Perhaps this is why web designers in particular remain as such and do not break from the formality of what they will always be - a slave to more successful people.

Web designers merely provide tools for which more creative individuals can thrive from and become true icons of success over the internet. Low end website owners don’t accomplish much more either, they remain low end because they suffer from many distractions.

In today’s market it is so tempting to care more about keyword stuffing and seeing your articles and website rank at number 1 for a particular set of strong keywords, than to have it creep up under the radar for being talked about by many readers who found the site or article truly informative and inspiring.

I believe many designers and low end website owners start off as creative individuals but loose their way from originality due to a lack of patience. They may stumble across a great idea, but their mind is too hell bent on gaining traffic for that idea, than to first make that idea a fully flourishing reality. They will be logging onto Google’s Adwords Tool and looking for massively searched for keyword terms to rank for before they have even laid the foundations from which their idea has a chance to snowball.

Thus they will become so distracted by the opportunity for traffic and quick earnings that their idea will be decimated into 1000’s of distorted fragments, from which they will select a tiny crumb and swamp it with a cluster of aggressive keywords or worst of all they will completely abandon it, choosing to try and rank a website before they have created anything worthy of gaining that particular high position.

I know there are many individuals out there that are hot wired to think like this. They have educated themselves so much on SEO (some of which is propaganda) that this is all they actually care about, the rankings. Even none technically minded business people come to SEO experts and ask to be ranked for particular keywords without any originality in their products or service to help a link baiting campaign ignite; they simply want to buy their way to the top…but more hilarious is the average businessman’s conception of how much they need to spend, maybe a couple of hundred £’s or $’s should get me there right?

Indeed these people have also been taken over by the SEO monster. Now the next question to arise is how can an innocent business owner be affected by this monster when they have never even indulged in reading 100’s of pages of get me ranking and rich quick information? Well the simple answer is that the SEO monster actually exists outside of the world wide web…His presence is even greater in real life than on the web, in actual fact…He is the goal orientated Monster in disguise!

Most people building websites today are goal orientated; they care more about getting to the end of their journey now, than the actual process of how they will get there.

Here’s an example:

You are starting out as website owner, you want to build a website brand people will love, they will want to come back to your website everyday to check if anything new has been published, they associate your name with cool, consistent and interesting information and products. This is your ultimate goal.

Now lets picture that goal as being far in the distance, not too far…you can actually see it, but there is a huge mine field between you and that goal. The only way to get past the mine field is to walk slowly, take your time and be careful not to crash and burn.

There’s one more problem though, you don’t know exactly where the mines are laid. But all is not lost, someone is stood next to you, it’s a dashing guy in a posh suit, he has already navigated across the mine field and he has achieved his ultimate goal!

He has a huge grin on his face and he also has a map with the exact coordinates of all the land mines. He hands you the map and at first you’re so excited and can’t wait to use it. But as you begin to view it, you see that there are 1000’s of mines and its going to take you a long time to cross the field, negativity starts to creep into your mind, you look up at your ultimate goal in the distance, its so tempting, shining so bright, you want it now! Not in 5 or 10 years time but now, why the hell can’t you have it now?

Oh no what’s that up in the sky? It’s the SEO monster, it’s hovering above and its reaching out to you, it’s offering to fly you to your ultimate goal by passing over all the landmines! You screw the map up and throw it back in the face of the successful guy and reach up to grab the SEO monster.

As he begins to fly you over the mines you’re convinced you can obtain your ultimate goal without any effort, it’s almost there, but then the SEO monster tricks you, he drops you down in the middle of the mine field! Bang they all go off and the force of the explosion throws you back to the start. Furthermore your ultimate goal is nowhere to be seen, it’s been shattered.

Also the successful guy is nowhere to be seen, you’ve missed a chance to help you navigate to your ultimate goal…Damn your ultimate goal was so near…wasn’t it? Well no, it never was, you were delusional to its proximity, greed had distorted your insight and expectations.

The moral of this story is to avoid getting distracted by short cuts; the mastery of any business comes through first providing something original and then working on supplying it and fine tuning it with patience.

Originality doesn’t have to come through something completely unique. A great idea can be doing something better than anyone else…but to abandon that idea and to try and obtain wealth and success quickly is a foolish ploy and you will always be found out.

Avoid becoming obsessive with search engines, rankings and high traffic and start focusing on creating a quality branded website - which mainly comes through providing original information, original products and services and long term commitment.

Referring back to the first paragraph of the article, many low end website owners and designers remain exactly that, because they fail to concentrate their efforts into a particular brand or website where their presence could truly be felt.

Due to their weakness of the SEO monster they fail to ever transition from learning to design websites for others to building their own successful series of websites. Try to avoid the monster, in fact get rid of him altogether, by the time you have an original and popular website, you will find you can pay someone else who is burdened with the monster to do the SEO work. Hell I’m currently burdened with such a task, but I am working on changing that all together and I am learning to be patient and prudent.

I hope this article has educated you a little more to help you avoid the potential pitfalls of being a goal orientated and a short sighted web designer or low end website owner.

jodfran, May 9, 2009 IP
  13. hrfind

hrfind Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I am interesting in your service, please PM me with detailed info.

hrfind, May 9, 2009 IP
  14. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    I'd like to buy a few articles. Please pm me. :)

sweetcrabhoney18, May 9, 2009 IP
  15. jodfran

jodfran Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Free review copy submitted to Domfos, looking forward to feedback. Next in line is MsPennyLane.

jodfran, May 10, 2009 IP
  16. domfos

domfos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Received my free review article and am extremely impressed. Definitely worth $2 per 100 words. Excellent grammar, spelling and very well researched. I would have no issues with publishing the article on a high quality website. I will be ordering more articles.

domfos, May 10, 2009 IP
  17. sandracoetzee

sandracoetzee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are there any free copies left to review?

sandracoetzee, May 17, 2009 IP
  18. julian2003

julian2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I need an article about the game dig-dug, I have high itrader and promise to give an honest review. Please tell me if you're planning on writing this...
    10x.

julian2003, May 17, 2009 IP
  19. pwerspire

pwerspire Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i just received two articles from him, and they are great. if you want a article with quality this is the right person!

pwerspire, May 19, 2009 IP
  20. Thumperhartley

Thumperhartley Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Received my finished article, top quality work. 100% completely unique, copyscape passed and extremely well written. I am already considering for another writing project. If you are looking for quality articles then this service is for you.

Thumperhartley, May 21, 2009 IP