1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone knows TVGhosting contact ?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Fisker, May 5, 2009.

1. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I surely will have. Do you have any suggestions on the 3rd party back up solutions.

Fisker, May 7, 2009 IP
  2. surfville

surfville Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There seem to not doing business anymore see i tried to contact them since january to disable my account.. and they never replied.. And keep charging me monthly.. until now..

surfville, May 7, 2009 IP
    Fisker likes this.
  3. flamer

flamer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The traffic on a hosting service doesn't count. A hosting service doesn't run on traffic but by valued customers. You will see a huge hosting sites having low alexa rank or a huge drop as people don't tend to visit hosting sites again and again until they have problem as the only thing you get there is hosting service.

Third party backups can be dangerous aswell. Unless you are totally sure of the reliability, don't go for a third party backup. They may sell out your content.

flamer, May 7, 2009 IP
  4. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    There must be a way to get the data back. I did contact colostore but they said they don't have access to the servers. The servers are with them only for colocation

But then someone must be owning the servers who can be contacted for help. How do I find out owns those servers ?

Fisker, May 7, 2009 IP
  5. Your1Hoster

Your1Hoster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Aka Dell or HP. They aren't going to do anything, as the owner is still probably paying their monthly payment for the server.

Your1Hoster, May 7, 2009 IP
  6. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Tvghosting is just hopeless. Avoid Jason Miller if he comes up with any new dumb service ever.

Fisker, May 8, 2009 IP
  7. jatsim

jatsim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not quite mate, If a website is dead or dying the first signs we see are that of its rankings ! Especially in regards to long term companies, in this case since 2003 !

When you talk about valued customers, how do you think we get any without traffic ? lol

So far i have never come across a Hosting company with low rankings...., if you take into consideration carriers and some ISP's many may appear to have low rankings, as most of their support and services would be carried out over the phone or via email.

A Good Web Hosting company may deal with a lot of things ranging from forums, live chat, emails, ticket support, sub-domains, advertising, marketing and any means to generate customers towards their website, in order to purchase services....

I am currently with a company that deals with Hosting services since 2006 !

I suggest justifying your answer instead of providing bland and incorrect information just for the sake of posting something, i guess this shows how you reached a post count of 500+ within a period of 4 months.... ! lol :D

Regards,
    JatSim

jatsim, May 8, 2009 IP
  8. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Is there any way to locate the name of servers/company where tvghsoting is based out of.

Colostore.com, which is what I was helped out with is not the owner the server. It is just colocated with them.

How do I find out the main server owners ?? :confused:

Fisker, May 8, 2009 IP
  9. jatsim

jatsim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well i found the person who owned the server on behalf of TVGhosting, "Maddex, Bryan", his email ID is : ! Try emailing him....

I don't think we can find out if TVGhosting bought a 1RU from Colostore or purchased a dedicated server via a reseller, that no one can tell :(

EDIT:Everything including Nameservers pointed to Colostore, i reckon they had a 1 RU and were paying Monthly ! lol

http://whois.domaintools.com/tvghosting.com

Regards,
    JatSim

jatsim, May 8, 2009 IP
  10. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I had contacted him and as per him he is no more associated with tvghosting. Says he has snapped up his ties for a year now. Has now stopped replying to my mails further.

That's a dead end for me. Waiting for a miracle !

Fisker, May 8, 2009 IP
  11. flamer

flamer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. It could be other factors like DNS and No Bot Crawl which brings the ranks down.

2. If you havnt came up with any low ranked hosting company, then good for you!, I was talking generally and not personally.

3. Your customers dont depend on traffic, they depend on which way you choose to make a person your customer. There are private hosting companies which sell hosting via MSN, YAHOO etc etc.. and hence dont use websites for anything except support. Or they would also use the IM's for support aswell. Hence things can get ranked up and down.

4. A webhosting service doesnt start with all the content inside. It gradually develops. It doesnt just jump in with nowhere and have forums loaded with users, marketing skills and lots of other options as such. A hosting simple means HOSTING, NOT TIME PASS. People dont keep forum as the number of users who take part in a forum dedicated to one hosting company is not what people enjoy. Hence you will see low postings as such and you consider that as a BAD WEB HOSTING SERVICE.

5. Good that you are with a old hosting company. That does take into account, although who knows the hosting company had bought a domain from someone else and gave you a account randomly? Hope that you dont get SCAMMED!

6. Me justifying answers, you should probably start reading things properly and understand ENGLISH properly. I give my opinions in my own way and people understand it. If you don't then I cant help it.

7. If you dont know how to judge a person, then please dont interpret things yourself. You should do some homework yourself to get an idea of what random statements you are on about.

If you want to argue over the issue of low ranking and traffic, you may consider it in your own way and I do in my own way. I provide my views and you shall yours. I may rebut against your answers in a polite way if you have a sense of what your statements really mean.

Hope everything above helps understanding all the queries. (Take a look into the idea from 2 sides rather then just going on with your own interpretations)

flamer, May 8, 2009 IP
  12. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Patch up guys. I am running out of luck. If you can help me....

Fisker, May 8, 2009 IP
  13. jatsim

jatsim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would suggest trying to help in this thread instead of picking on helpful information, that i used to try and assist with this issue, your nothing but a spammer with a lot of words in your mouth !

Oh wait your banned ! lol

Fisker you should have asked him the email ID or the person who now owns TVGhosting, but i guess its too late now, its been more than 72 hours and such hosts either never return or will never reply.... :(

jatsim, May 8, 2009 IP
    Fisker likes this.
  14. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Looks like tvghosting won't return. Mess, this is. The last hope is the server guys. I am hopeful of making them understand the situation and request them for a solution. Will keep updated.

Thanks everybody for the help so far ! :)

Fisker, May 8, 2009 IP
  15. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I have been able to secure my sites with the help of server owners. TVghosting is temporarily up for shifting the sites and might go down any moment further from this point.

Anyone who has hosted their sites with tvghosting can shift out before it goes down again.

Fisker, May 14, 2009 IP