1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amount of Ads per page

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by CWN, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Posted deleted. Apparently I am a lazy asshole. Thanks for the positive feedback.

CWN, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  2. FUCA925

FUCA925 Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I'll take it easy on you for doing a piss poor job of conducting a search in the forum! This question has only been asked about 999 times already. Did you even think to read Google's program policies? It's all right there in black and white.

Ad Placement
    • Up to three ad units may be displayed on each Web site page.
    • A maximum of two Google AdSense for search boxes may be placed on a page.
    • A single link unit may be placed on each Web site page, in addition to the ad units and search boxes specified above. Link units are considered to be 'Google ads' for purposes of these program policies.
    • A single referral button per product may be placed on a page up to a maximum of 4 buttons, in addition to the ad units, search boxes, and link units specified above. Referral buttons are considered to be ‘Google ads’ for purposes of these program policies.
    • No Google ad may be placed on any non-content-based pages.
    • No Google ad or Google search box may be displayed on any domain parking websites, pop-ups, pop-unders, or in any email.
    • No Google ad may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.
    • Elements on a page must not obscure any portion of the ads, and the ad colors must be such that any ad elements, including text and URL, are visible.
    • Clicks on Google ads must not result in a new browser window being launched.

FUCA925, Jul 18, 2006 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  3. CWN

CWN Banned

Best Answers:
    Wow... how rude.

CWN, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  4. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    FUCA925 is right, stop being a lazy bum and read the Adsense policies before asking this type of questions

fryman, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  5. FUCA925

FUCA925 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, whatever! I could've just given you a one line answer like Fryman did and called it a day rather than spoon-feed the damn link and answer to you. :mad:

How rude? It's more like: How ungrateful!

Remember boys and girls: Reading is fundamental! ;)

FUCA925, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  6. CWN

CWN Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't want the answer if a side of bitchy attitude is included. I still feel it was rude. I thought this was a place to receive help, I made a mistake and I get bitched at. I don't care what I forgot to read, at least present yourself with a positive attitude towards me.

Edit: Also, in my first post I did state "I read the Adsense FAQ here at DP". So I did try to help myself, and I'm aware that reading is important...

Thanks,

CWN

CWN, Jul 19, 2006 IP
    CrankyDave likes this.
  7. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Boo hoo....

Grow up

fryman, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  8. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ha ha. World War III.

ablaye, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  9. CrankyDave

CrankyDave Peon

Best Answers:
    What a pompous and arrogant reply.

Someone poop in your Corn Flakes this morning?

Dave

CrankyDave, Jul 19, 2006 IP
    ViciousSummer and CWN like this.
  10. FUCA925

FUCA925 Peon

Best Answers:
    The post couldn't have been any more helpful if you ask me LOL. I could've been a hell of a lot more rude but I decided to take it easy on you.

This is an obvious question that any and all getting into adsense would've had. So no doubt Google will address this. The answer is staring you right in the face before you login to your adsense account.

Get it from the main source before coming here...Damn! :rolleyes:

Don't care for Corn Flakes but come to think of it, I started to use CrankyDave as my screename :rolleyes:

FUCA925, Jul 19, 2006 IP
    CWN likes this.
  11. CrankyDave

CrankyDave Peon

Best Answers:
    As helpful as using a chainsaw for a haircut. Get's the job done doesn't it?

Obvious or otherwise, if you're incapable of providing an answer without being arrogant and pompous and needlessly insulting the poster asking the question the you really ought to just shut the f&#% up!

It's people being "helpful" in this manner that chase people away, and discourage other folks who have a question to ask that's not so obvious to them, but don't want to risk someone like you beating the $hit out them with their "helpfulness".

It's totally unecessary and unwarranted.

Dave

CrankyDave, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  12. FUCA925

FUCA925 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have to worry about me shuttin' the f&#% up! I don't back down from anybody whether it be in a muthafukin' forum or in person! ;)

I know if I received the same response from someone as I gave him it would've made me think: You know...he's right even though I warrant the response unacceptable. Had I only used a little common sense and checked Google's policies first before posting in a forum, I wouldn't have gotten raked accross the coals. :eek:

Oh well...life goes on!

FUCA925, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  13. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    How about next time you simply don't answer a post that you think is stupid? We were all noobies at one point, so no reason to be a dick about it...:rolleyes:

ViciousSummer, Jul 19, 2006 IP
    CrankyDave likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.