1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom written content | Starting @ $.01 per word | Copyscape verified | U.S. writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Textbroker, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Unknown03

Unknown03 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was a bit edgy when i first saw textbroker, but I found this thread with some happy customers. So far I have 3 articles from them, the first one kinda sucked so I just blacklisted the author from ever getting a job from me again. And the other two were great ;)

Unknown03, May 6, 2009 IP
  2. amandeepmail

amandeepmail Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dude, I have used your services and you know what your writers are DAMN slow people. It takes them to write one article in like 2-5 days, wtf?

Also you guys take up more than 30% of their earnings, and not many writers are happy with that.

Your intentions of creating a forum for writers and buyers may be good, but thats what DP is made for, isnt it? Atleast it doesn't charge us the amount of fee you do just for being an intermediator.

amandeepmail, May 6, 2009 IP
  3. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    amandeepmail,
    Our writers adhere to the client's given turnaround time, which can range from 1 day to a week. Most of the orders are completed within 2-3 days. Since our authors are freelancers, they choose their own articles. Articles with clear instructions are, in general, chosen within a few minutes of being posted. You may have set a long processing time, thereby allowing the author to take longer, or written unclear directions.
    The writers agree to a set price for the quality level given. They also have the choice to set their own price for orders that a client sends them directly.
    Of course we have a small profit margin. We do the marketing for writers and bring them a wide variety of articles that they wouldn't have access to otherwise. We also ensure payment, which many authors don't think about. For clients, we personally rate every single article that comes through the system to create an objective standard of article quality, without the hassle of auctions or negotiations. Our system is also a very efficient way to have multiple articles written at once. We take the work of off writer's and client's hands so that both can concentrate on what they do best.

Textbroker, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  4. greg2008

greg2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Digging up an old thread here. I dabble in product related niche sites, but my writing skills are lacking (I'm more of a programmer). I've read the TextBroker FAQ and the generic examples of client article requests. I don't want to waste a writers time with an improper or vauge request. Can someone suggest a proper structure for an article request? Perhaps an (edited) example of one they've used?

Greg

greg2008, Mar 1, 2010 IP