1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Complete SEO/Link building service ~ $475/site only ~ Details Inside

Discussion in 'Services' started by hasan, May 6, 2009.

Complete SEO/Link building service with combination of 13 services.

Please find details of our SEO services below:

1. Keyword analysis:

We'll analysis your website targeted keywords for maximum presence on the search engine.

2. Competitors analysis:

We'll closely analysis your competitors activity and strategy to beat them in search engine position.

3. On page SEO:

Our SEO expert will take a look at your site and give you on page SEO advice that'll be very effective to rank higher on SERP.

4. Keyword position monitoring:

We’ll monitor your keyword position on search engine and send you weekly report with details.

5. Article writing:

We’ll write 2 unique article (600 words each) for your website so that google will find fresh article on your site and you may know that content is the king.

6. Manual Article Submission:

We’ll write and submit articles for your site on over 600 article directories with your site link as reference. It’s very much effective for your site SEO

7. Manual Submission service to free general directories:

We are most professional at directory submission service. We already completed more than 1000 sites submission. Slow submission to avoid google sanbox effect

8. Do follow blog commenting service:

We’ll do 500 comments on 250 do follow blogs (blog that don’t have no-follow attribute) with keywords instead of name. so your site will be in higher position for particular keywords.

9. S.B:

10. Link building by wordpress theme sponsorship:

We’ll design and develop and custom wordpress theme related to your niche and releases it for free over 30 sites and forums with a encrypted footer link of your site.

So if 1000 people use that theme your site will get 1000 quality relevant back links.

11. .edu and .gov backlink building:

We have list of .edu and .gov site that accept external link. We’ll submit your site to those sites and you may know that google like .edu and .gov backlinks very much.

12. High PR back links:

We have list of few high PR (PR7-PR8) links that accept external links. We’ll submit your site to those sites too.

13. RSS feed submission:

We'll submit your feed to 100 free RSS directories.

Price: $475/site only

I'm ready to place an order how do I do this?

send $475 payment to

Email us at with the following info of your site:

url
    domain age:
    Your targeted keywords:
    Did you apply SEO on your site before: YES/NO
    Your Name:
    Email to get weekly report:

Live chat:

MSN:

YIM: pixelnet.technologies

If you have any question regarding our services feel free to write a comment here.

hasan, May 6, 2009 IP
    Gotovski likes this.
  2. hasan

hasan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I offer 5 review copy at $400 only

hasan, May 6, 2009 IP
  3. AdsenseConsultant

AdsenseConsultant Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At this point of time i have around 31 websites with more then 500 keywords on which i need to start the work, can you manage this kind of huge work being a single person ??

I am searching for the right person on DP since last 2 months but till now no success Most service providers on DP talk about money first without understadning the work, I am not sure by getting $100 or $200 from one or two members what difference they will make ??

My budget is unlimited at this point of time but i am just wondering why it is do damn difficult to find one Professional service provider on DP who can give assurity of SEO work ?? My question to you is will you be able to show the taste of your work ?? Do you have skills to get website on TOP of search engines which has lost SERP's from first page to 6th or 7th page in google ??

If you are confident enough of taking this up PM me your Online ID's - If you are not capable of handling the task let me know so that keep my search going to find the right SE Optimizer on DP.

PM me only if you are ready to start the work without money since i will be able to pay you only once i see the results coming on the search engines. In case if you are not ready then no worries but i can give you one advice that no one across DP will pay you $400 upfront for offering SEO :(

AdsenseConsultant, May 7, 2009 IP
  4. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    while i really understand your concerns, you have to understand that the client and the SEO must share a mutual risk in order for the deal to be fair. and most importantly, to make a website move up in rankings, the SEO will absolutely need to invest time and cash in articles and content creation, LINK BUYING, data entry and submissions work.. so what you looking for here, is Someone very good at SEO (if that's the case, he is already making money and have a lot of clients), who is willing to work for you for free, take all the risks and is also willing to invest money from his own pocket to make Your websites move up in google, does that sound fair to you :) ?

funkymario, May 7, 2009 IP
  5. hasan

hasan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You'll never get anyone who'll work free for you. I'm on dp since 2005 and have over 5 years experience on Internet business. I know better what kind of client you are and you'll definitely run away after get the job done.

So I'm really not interested to optimize your so called 31 sites for free.

And you don't worry about our business.... we have hundreds on clients all over the world and we get regular link building job from reputable SEO companies based on US and UK.

Thanks.

hasan, May 8, 2009 IP
  6. RFKSolutions

RFKSolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

I may be interested in review copy of your service for $400

please check your PM

RFKSolutions, May 8, 2009 IP
  7. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with you unlike other service providers here

We believe in sharing risks as it is a mutual investment but the answer to your question is simple and onefold

ESCROW

IF you are able to comply with that we are open to discussion on a performance based project on fair terms of risk share

you can check all my threads and services they are ONLY positive no matter what the task at hand may be, we are extremely proficient in SEO and this is no bragging...

daremkd, May 8, 2009 IP
  8. hasan

hasan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are Most Welcome. I just add you on msn for further discussion.

hasan, May 9, 2009 IP
  9. hasan

hasan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are still taking review orders. If you have any question about our services, feel free to ask here. I'll be get back with answer within 12hrs.

hasan, May 20, 2009 IP
  10. thisbetterbgood

thisbetterbgood Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's your turn around time for results?

thisbetterbgood, May 20, 2009 IP
  11. hasan

hasan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We'll complete the service in 45 days and it'll be taking 2~4 months for actual result. Thanks.

hasan, May 21, 2009 IP
  12. Gotovski

Gotovski Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to order your service for 3 domains. PM me the bulk discount

Gotovski, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  13. hasan

hasan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I already offer this service at $400/site. So no bulk discount for your 3 sites.

hasan, Jun 30, 2009 IP