1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EXCELLENT! 1000 blog comments for $20

Discussion in 'Services' started by hashir, Mar 7, 2009.

This is a great way to build backlinks, increase PR and get more traffic all in one!

I will be commenting (posting your url) on 1000 blogs similar niche to your site only for $20

after the first 10 orders price will increase to $25 per 1000 comments

so get yours now! COMES WITH A REPORT

P.S not all the comments will be posted as the owner of the blog will first need to approve of them.

PRICE:
    1000 = $20

hashir, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  2. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you do me a review service, or let me pay afterwards if not?

Astroman, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  3. hashir

hashir Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just wanted to let you know i commented on 500 blogs and i instantly recieved 30+ hits back on my blog (real visitors)

just imagine the long term advantage

hashir, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  4. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay I paid for this service and got my report. I think it's an automated submission in case anyone's interested in that. I've checked through 50 links so far and only found two comments, which both say 'Amazing site! love the easy layout' - i.e. pretty much a total non sequitur that will mostly not be approved or will be removed. It's certainly not as good as a manual blog commenting service with coherant comments.

But then it is only $20 for 1000 of them, some of which may slip through the net so it could be worth it if you don't have the time yourself. If people are still posting in this thread I will report back in a week or two with details of any backlinks gained.

Astroman, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  5. hashir

hashir Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yup its automated

hashir, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  6. hashir

hashir Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    also i can leave as many comments as i wanted to
    but u told me that u didnt care about the comments so i left it as that :p

hashir, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  7. lokeshthegeek

lokeshthegeek Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay I haven't Paid for this Service but used this Service !!!
    REASON -:
    First I thought a person is providing such a nice service for 20$ , let hire him and suddenly when i talked to him , see what all i Found -:
    1)The person was using an Automatic Software to Post All BullShit Spam ..!! With No targeted Keyword and all the comments are like the above mentioned " Very nice site " somthing like this.

2)He posted around 1200 comments and out of those , ( which i have checked) can only found 2-3 working and when asked..he said rest are in moderation .

3)I already asked him to tell me the number of blogs where he gonna post on which my link will be placed instantly.The reason this Guy giving me is that if u haven't got minimum 200 comments Instant then Don't Pay me.Since i haven't got more than 5 links up..so i haven't paid.thats the reason.
    I have every single proof of this guy conversation with me..

4)After doing your work , if you bother to check your links and find anything missing or any problem , then this SCAMMER will talk like a rubbish scumbag with you...and will say something like " i can SH*T on your face and something like that , i m not here to get abused...

DON'T DEAL WITH HIM - POOR SERVICE - RATING - 0/10

lokeshthegeek, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  8. hashir

hashir Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok heres ur answer
    1. i think i have mentioned that this is automated, no idiot will believe that im posting on 1000+ blogs in just a few minutes manually. IN MY LOGS U SAID U DONT CARE ABOUT THE CONTEXT OF THE COMMENT AND YOU SAID IT WAS FINE TO LEAVE EM as crap. ur exact words were "fuck em" (check logs)

2. only 2-3 instantly approved ?
    mate i posted on 1292 blogs successfully i dont believe u checked 1292 blogs in just 5 minutes.

3. You begged me to guarantee you that atleast 200 comments will be posted, and i said yes after u wait for the manual approvals

4.Im a scammer? i provided u with a service and u said u were not satisfied and u wont pay me, then u insulted me. I never said pay me now or i kill u , i was angry at the fact you treated me like shit and wasted 2 hours of mine. i asked you for all your details and in return u asked me baseless questions i.e are u sure im getting backlinks. i seriously want to know how i scammed you... you got a service which costs $20 for free and you call me a scammer?

for anyone interested in reading the logs and the report i sent him

Log.txt link http://www.scribd.com/doc/13092873/Log
    report.txt link http://www.scribd.com/doc/13092878/Report

hashir, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  9. Synchronium

Synchronium Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh my god, I just found this. Incidentally, my blog was one of the ones automatically commented on on behalf of lokeshthegeek. It was a generic comment that found itself (and the associated URL) on the wrong end of Askimet, so presumably that's where any comments made under that URL will end up.

That log is amazing, and is the sole reason I'm posting right now. Pure 100% hilarity!

Does anyone actually know what they're talking about these days?

Edit: I also had a look through that list. PRetty much 0 of the comments made are still there.

Synchronium, May 5, 2009 IP
  10. ForumPharmacy.co.uk

ForumPharmacy.co.uk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what software is he using ?

ForumPharmacy.co.uk, May 5, 2009 IP
  11. seoexpert4u

seoexpert4u Member