1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i connect and configure php with ms sql server 2005

Discussion in 'PHP' started by MrMalik, May 5, 2009.

I want to develop a website in which i want to use ms sql server 2005 as a database. I m feeling very trouble to connect and configure php with ms sql server 2005. Please help me via telling any suitable solution so that i can connect and configure php with ms sql server.

Thanks in advance!

MrMalik, May 5, 2009 IP
  2. mrmaf

mrmaf Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Malik i found two methods to configure php with ms sql server 2005. I use first one as it is quite simple. Please have a look in this url if you want to configure php with ms sql server 2005.Configuring php with ms sql server.

Also if you want to establish connection with ms sql server after configuring it with php then check this article.Connecting PHP with ms sql server.

Also read this post Avoiding connection error in php when ms sql server database name contains special characters

So these are the complete resources to connect and configure ms sql server with php

mrmaf, May 5, 2009 IP
  3. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you using a Linux or Windows server?

jestep, May 5, 2009 IP
  4. MrMalik

MrMalik Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using Windows as a operating system.

Thanks MrMaF, my php application is now connected and configured with ms sql server 2005. I used first method.

MrMalik, May 5, 2009 IP