1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Off-site Web Marketing Package: 1/2 Upfront, 1/2 Due Once in Top 10

Discussion in 'Services' started by SEO4hire, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi SEO4hire,

Maybe you should think about not taking on any new orders before you get the work completed for your current customers, and im not talking about getting them on page #1, im just talking about the work completed.

I ordered on 31st March and im still waiting on a few sections of the work to be completed.

You have gave me a squidoo lens and 3 articles, ive seen 2 backlinks from articles but im still waiting on a list of urls where article is submitted and the blog commenting yahoo answers etc.

You told me 2 weeks ago the blog commenting was scheduled to be finished at the end of that week?

Thanks in advance for the update.

Buckyuk, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  2. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @Buckyuk: My apologies for the delay. As mentioned in one of the previous posts in this thread, we have had a couple of issues regarding the quality of the blog comments and the reliability of our Yahoo Answers poster. Both seem to be resolved now, so we should have your package completed within the next 2 weeks. Thanks for your patience.

On the positive side, we have now gotten 8 DP members into the top 10 since mid-January, and have about 5 more that should be up there soon. Thank you to all that have ordered from us - we truly appreciate the business.

SEO4hire, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  3. mads

mads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I would also like to receive a report of where the articles are submitted, where you add blog comments and what kind yahoo answers you write.

Besides my wish for a report, I cannot complain about anything. I'm sure my site will soon be in the top 10 for my keyword (SEO4hire, please don't share my site/keyword here).

mads, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  4. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @mads: Thanks for your patience and faith. I will e-mail you a list of the article directories tomorrow morning, along with some info about the other 2 segments. I think we will see some movement in the rankings with your site in the very near future.

SEO4hire, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  5. offermp

offermp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A small misunderstanding, seo update has been received!

offermp, May 2, 2009 IP
  6. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    offermp unfortunately jumped to conclusions before allowing us to e-mail him the most recent update. He has now been updated, and knows that the articles have been completed and submitted, the Squidoo Lens completed, and blog commenting scheduled, so everything is on track.

Please allow us the 4-6 weeks quoted before freaking out and assuming that we have not done anything. Quite often, the confusion can be cleared up with a simple PM. And as most of you know, SEO is not a quick process, so please be patient.

SEO4hire, May 2, 2009 IP
  7. offermp

offermp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A small misunderstanding, seo update has been received!

offermp, May 2, 2009 IP
  8. Overheard Daily

Overheard Daily Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Bryan

I emailed you a few days ago (jpujols email)
    Just wanted to remind you in case you forgot to get back to me. No rush though.

Thanks

Overheard Daily, May 2, 2009 IP
  9. kushrooms

kushrooms Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested, just wondering what directory blog and whatever other list you use, have any reports just so I can take a look? Also think you can get my site top 10 for pacman, bloons, line rider. Pm me I'm really interested, thanks!

kushrooms, May 2, 2009 IP
  10. Al Capone

Al Capone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And your guarantee for top 10 is for Google? Or for any search engine, because I have no trouble with Yahoo! I'd like top 10 for Google.

Al Capone, May 2, 2009 IP
  11. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Since roughly 63% of all searches are done through Google, we optimize your site taking Google's preferences into consideration. So to answer your question...our guarantee is for Google.

SEO4hire, May 2, 2009 IP
  12. ixpro

ixpro Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It sounds good but i dont think 300 copies of same article is useful maybe it even can be considered as SE spam

ixpro, May 2, 2009 IP
  13. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I think the 9 members that we have gotten into the top 10 since mid-January would strongly disagree with you. You are obviously welcome to your opinion, but we know what we are doing, and it works well.

SEO4hire, May 2, 2009 IP
  14. thammada

thammada Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's more than 4 weeks. Decided to chargeback too.

thammada, May 4, 2009 IP
  15. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    We changed our quote to 4-6 weeks right around the time that you ordered due to the heavy client load, but it looks like we may have dropped the ball and not updated you on the change. My sincere apologies to you, and I hope you will give us a chance to rectify the situation. If not, we thank you for the business, and will delete your Lens and articles within the next few days.

**So there is no further confusion, our current quote is 4-6 weeks. Please know that this is an estimate and not a guarantee, and we are doing our best to stay on time. Thank you to all of our existing clients for their patience.

SEO4hire, May 4, 2009 IP
  16. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sorry but there is absolutely no way i will be paying you a 2nd $99 on this deal.

when i ordered the service, i was quoted 2-4 weeks.
    After 3 weeks i got an email saying the blog commenting was nearly finished and would be completed by the end of the week.

Its now been 7 weeks and all youve done is a squidoo lens and wrtoe 3 articles and submitted them.

I havent had any blog commenting or yahoo answers.
    I was lied to on 2 occasions about the progress and completion date of the service, i shouldnt have to keep chasing these things up and being lied to.

Your very lucky im not going to paypal to ask for a refund of the up front payment.

Buckyuk, May 19, 2009 IP
  17. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    My apologies once again Buckyuk - my intention was not to mislead you. We have gone through 2 blog commenters in the last 2 months because the quality of the comments and the work was not satisfactory. In an effort to make things right, I will throw in 2 more articles and triple the amount of blog comments. I am very sorry for the delay - your satisfaction is very important to us.

SEO4hire, May 19, 2009 IP
  18. WPPJames

WPPJames Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Offermp may have jumped to conclusions (although I doubt it), but I haven't. You just haven't completed the work. Yahoo Answers have not been done at all. You *claimed* to have done 3000 blog comments. I have yet to see *any* traffic from these alleged comments. I went out to the URLs (that you provided) for a dozen of the blog comments and there was nothing there. This leads me to believe that you didn't do any blog commenting, you just sent me a list of 3000 URLs. My order was back in March. I'm going to give you 10 more days and then I'll be requesting a chargeback as well.

WPPJames, May 19, 2009 IP
  19. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @WPPJames: First of all, it is a misconception that the blog comments are going to send a bunch of traffic your way. They are intended to help with the link building process, and the small amount of traffic generated from them is more of a bonus. Let's also be fair about this, and mention what has been done since March 27th when you paid:

Articles: done
    Squidoo Lens: done
    On-site SEO: done
    1000 Blog comments: done (3000)

I do apologize for the delay with the Yahoo Answers. They are good for quality traffic, but it is difficult to find a good poster that can also work quickly, but not get banned in the process. We put a rush on some of our client's Yahoo Answers orders, only to find out that the answers were banned within a couple of days.

Our goal is for all of our clients to be satisfied, and we will do everything in our power to try to make that happen. As of today, you are up to #16 for adsense money, so a top 10 ranking isn't too far away.

SEO4hire, May 19, 2009 IP
  20. 1timedeal

1timedeal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cut him some slack guys.

His service is not like those social bookmarking, or direcotry submissions where it's 100% guaranted guys are using automated softwares, and fire and forget, and they happily pocket your $20, $10, or $3.

SEO4hire's service are mostly human operated, and I know how easy it is to get bored of these kind of work, if I'm working under him. So that's #1, he have to change staff.

Getting banned in yahoo answers sucks balls. I've had a few accounts banned, and all my previous awesome posts all went down the drain.

his other process should raise money words in the serps too, and that's what we're all after right? Even a gain of 1 page difference would signify increased earnings.

I didn't use his service, don't think I will as well due to the price, but I just had to chime in seeing the fierce negativity here. Probably because I used to blame people in these line of work.

1timedeal, May 19, 2009 IP