1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Real Human Visitor Traffic! Low Cost, Converts, Unique, Majority USA, Send 25k-1Mill!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by UnBooked, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    http://www.uniquewebtraffichits.com
    http://www.definitehits.com

TO ORDER: Simply click one of the links above and use the paypal order form on the homepage. Your order will be recognized and setup within 1-3 days. The amount of traffic you order is GUARANTEED to be delivered or your MONEY BACK!

25k- $29
    50k- $55
    100k- $100
    250k-$250
    500k- $500
    1,000,000-$1,000

(NOTE: 25k and 50k packages will be delivered at slower rates; we cannot alter the speed of your campaign)

We offer HIGH QUALITY TRAFFIC. Many of our customers experienced greatly increased conversions, improved rankings, and an overall success with their webpage. Most of our sales come from returning customers. This business is saturated with SPAMS and ILLEGITIMATE traffic offers. Do not fall for campaigns that promise you a ridiculous amount of traffic in a short period of time. The reason we cannot deliver our traffic overnight, because ITS REAL! We have a certain amount of visitors to direct to our campaigns in our traffic network. Most traffic companies sell bot traffic or traffic delivered from PTC websites which will do absolutely NOTHING for your company. All im asking is you do whats best for YOU and try one of our packages. Even a 25k package you will recognize the difference in quality between us and our competitors.

Our Real Visitor traffic comes from a verifiable IP (Internet Protocol) address that is time stamped with Date/Time of the visit as well as logging the agent used. You may easily view these statistics and running logs of these visitors within the account we set up for you using our customized reporting.

We use redirected expired domain traffic as well as autosurf and manual surf programs and exit exchanges for our Real Visitor traffic. We simply redirect them to your website providing you with visitors. It's just like owning a retail store on a side street and then having the ability to detour traffic from the main highway right by your front door in an instant.

After you purchase a Real Visitor campaign we'll create your login id and password to our traffic server array that delivers your website hits. You'll be able to login to your own personal control panel to view your website traffic campaigns in motion, real live statistics and all.

Our traffic visitors are from the US, England, Australia, Canadian and Asian origins. We can normally deliver traffic within 30-90 days or less, and you can follow the progress in real time 24/7. Larger campaigns can take longer and our system works so that the bigger your campaign, the more priority it has over all other traffic campagins in our system. Meaning 25k, 50k, and even 100k packages will be delivered at much slower rates than a larger package. I am very sorry but we cannot alter the speed of your campaign so if you are in need of lots of visitors in a short period of time, we simply cannot provide this unless you order multiple quantity's of large packages.

As for an estimate on the daily amount, a 100K campaign will bring an average 500-1,000 hits a day while a 500K campaign will bring 1,500-10,000 hits a day. 25k and 50k will receive between 100-1,000 hits per day.

Questions we receive on a regular basis we try to provide answers to on our main page to prevent confusion and help you as the customer have a better understanding of our service. If you are concerned if our traffic is safe for your Google Adwords account, let me assure you it IS. Our website traffic has in some cases converted to sales and earn our customers commission through clicks through Google Adwords. This is scary to some because Google Adwords can be very rewarding when placed on your webpage. Our traffic is 100% safe with Google Adwords and all other PTC ads that could be placed on your site.

If you own more than one domain and would like to separate the traffic throughout them, I am sorry to say but this is not possible with our system. What you CAN do is order multiple packages of smaller amounts of traffic and add a different URL to each campaign.

Rankings. Your alexa rankings, search engine rankings, and all other means of website ranking is very important when you operate a website. Our traffic can help improve your rankings and increase your traffic in a very NATURAL way on top of our services.

Any campaigns in violation of these Terms Of Service will be deleted with no refunds.

- Url(s) may not contain any popup ads of any type.
    - Url(s) may not play any sounds upon page load.
    - Url(s) may not contain adult content.
    - Url(s) may not break out of frames.
    - Url(s) may not use site rotation, redirection, or forwarding.
    - Url(s) may not load virus or force any downloads.
    - Url(s) may not take more than 5 seconds to load.
    - Url(s) may not disrupt the traffic delivery process.

You are subject to use OUR provided statistics as your official proof of the amount of traffic being delivered. Although other traffic reports DO record our visits VERY WELL and we take pride in this, we cannot be held liable if your statistics do not match ours. We are not required to issue a refund under any circumstance. Please communicate with us if there is an issue with your campaign and we will work with you to resolve it. If for some reason you are unhappy with our service and we cannot come to an understanding, it is possible that you will receive a refund but we want to make it clear that we offer no guarantee and you understand this before purchasing.

I have created a new thread for this offer because our website recently launched, we developed a new terms of service, and smaller package additions were added. Our old thread can be located here, 3 of 4 reviews found on the website were located in that thread.

UnBooked, May 1, 2009 IP
  2. djdex93

djdex93 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested but is there any review on this package?

djdex93, May 1, 2009 IP
  3. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do 10k for $12 as a review. Only four(4) 10k accounts will be sold!

UnBooked, May 1, 2009 IP
  4. susmita

susmita Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is also the same price? 25k@29$ and 10k@ 12K,

You may offer few traffic with a really low rate

susmita, May 2, 2009 IP
  5. ltimranjaved

ltimranjaved Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well i m intersted but first i will check bcz i m already using another service for hits

ltimranjaved, May 2, 2009 IP
  6. ltimranjaved

ltimranjaved Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    tell me you re doing it with bot etc

ltimranjaved, May 2, 2009 IP
  7. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    10k has been reduced to $8!

Only 4 Available! (These are review packages because we normally do not offer this small of campaigns)

We deliver REAL HUMAN visitors, we do not use bot traffic.

UnBooked, May 2, 2009 IP
  8. queenofdreamers

queenofdreamers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will take 2 of the $8 review packages. Please PM me. I went to your site but the price was higher there...Thank you.

queenofdreamers, May 3, 2009 IP
  9. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent you a PM with payment details for our review plan.

ONLY 2 MORE 10k PLANS AVAILABLE FOR $8!!!

UnBooked, May 3, 2009 IP
  10. dbforum29

dbforum29 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in one of your $8 packages. Please send me a PM with details.

Thank you!

dbforum29, May 3, 2009 IP
  11. omair8

omair8 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am also interested. PM me as well. Thank you.

omair8, May 4, 2009 IP
  12. sharma

sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anybody used this service yet?. If yes the please post your reviews here so that everybody knows what this service is like. :)

sharma, May 4, 2009 IP
  13. Alex69

Alex69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i will try 10k - pm me

Alex69, May 5, 2009 IP
  14. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TO THOSE WHO ORDERED

I have been terribly busy and haven't been able to sign on :( I am setting your accounts up tonight! So sorry.

UnBooked, May 7, 2009 IP
  15. thomsopw

thomsopw Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested plz pm me

thomsopw, May 8, 2009 IP
  16. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would do so if you weren't banned :(

UnBooked, May 8, 2009 IP
  17. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our prices have changed slightly due to a high demand in our services. Please order off the website as usual.

UnBooked, May 9, 2009 IP
  18. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have had many purchases so far and not many reviews written on our services! Please post here if you are interested!

UnBooked, May 11, 2009 IP
  19. Ricmic

Ricmic Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can we have a perfect review written by a highly reputed member or someone with high ITrader ?

Ricmic, May 11, 2009 IP
  20. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I can do that if someone of that status would be interested in a package.

UnBooked, May 12, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.