1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Right, but you could accomplish a similar result by doing the proper research and finding the most effective niches and keywords and then writing just a few targeted articles. Just spending weeks on end writing different articles in the hopes that one of them turns out well doesn't seem particularly efficient to me.

dlm, May 2, 2009 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    edit - double post

dlm, May 2, 2009 IP
  3. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    I think there's a misunderstanding because Pete didn't say it was article/bum marketing that is "not the best" (to be polite) but ezinearticles... So he has to come up with a plan that doesn't involve that particular site. He explicitly said that he will continue with free marketing solutions, and that is article marketing nothing else :)

SirKhan, May 2, 2009 IP
  4. ArchiverB

ArchiverB Member

Best Answers:
    I have never quite got the hang of this article marketing thing. OK, I can understand the value when the links point to your site but if I am to write hundred or so articles, I would rather host them at my own site rather than ezine or somewhere else. Maybe I would throw in an article or two to ezines just to provide some traction.

ArchiverB, May 2, 2009 IP
  5. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    It's not that simple you know. Problem is you'd have to buy a domain and provide hosting for each new niche you want to jump into write articles, build backlinks, handle other SEO aspects and a lot of other annoying stuff that eats up your time - oh and you have to do it FOR A YEAR with every site until it starts to rank well..
    Whereas ezinearticles is instant, you post 100 articles today and you'll 90% receive sales tomorrow.
    So one has to decide whether he/she wants instant results or is in the game for the long run...

SirKhan, May 2, 2009 IP
  6. ArchiverB

ArchiverB Member

Best Answers:
    OK, thanks for the explanation. Time is an important factor to consider, I have not thought of that.

ArchiverB, May 2, 2009 IP
  7. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    There are PLENTY of free marketing methods other than article marketing (which work much better, in my opinion).

dlm, May 2, 2009 IP
  8. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Which ones?

tibor28, May 2, 2009 IP
  9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Micro blogs, press releases and other methods which are secret to me (but they are out there).

The key is experimenting. Try 1 or 2 pages (or articles, or blogs or whatever) on several different sites and track the results over time. There are some combinations which work really well...and once you find a few of those, you can focus on them and make money quite efficiently.

dlm, May 2, 2009 IP
    madlabs likes this.
  10. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone

Seems I go to sleep for a few hours and I have started a big discussion. Firstly let me clarify. I am not giving up on article marketing this will still stay part of my plan. However there are other free marketing methods that I think my time is best spent on. I will still be writing articles and submitting them but I will also be doing other free marketing methods that could generate more sales. I am currently testing the other methods to see which ones will be best for my time. I started one yesterday and so far have received 1 sale from that $33 I got for about 30 minutes work. That so far brings m total to $209. I have other methods in the testing at the moment and will keep you all up to date and then psot with my updated plan soon.

Thanks for all involved.

Pete

petehols, May 2, 2009 IP
    madlabs likes this.
  11. TFriend

TFriend Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete

Great Thread man! Been following your progress from the beginning, but have never been a registered user of DP. Your thread is so insprining I just had to register and and let you know how awesome I thing your journal is.

Keep up the good work man - I will be following you to the end...

Good Luck!

TFriend, May 2, 2009 IP
  12. nealh

nealh Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I'm keen to learn more methods for promoting/marketing. I've been article marketing for a small while and have had some good results in regards to helping boost my website rank. I have never used article marketing to promote affiliate products directly but have since given it ago since reading this. With only 2 articles submitted its very early days for me on this one.

I'm interest to learn different techniques. Can anyone point me in the direction of some recommended reading?

Thanks,

Neal.

nealh, May 3, 2009 IP
  13. Finandom

Finandom Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't wait to read your new marketing methods. I will follow this post from time to time. Keep Up the Hard Work!!

Finandom, May 3, 2009 IP
  14. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone

I am just putting the finishing touches to this plan to move forward. I think I now have most things covered but I want to make sure that I cover all bases when moving forward to get the most out of my time and generate the most amount of sales.

Will post very soon with the update on the final plan.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, May 4, 2009 IP
  15. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    minthis: thanks for that great information I just reported the post :) bye bye.

pete: awesome, I'm really wondering what those magic marketing solutions are that are free and do not involve articles... hmm
    I demand you to share your secrets man, it's drivin me craz! :D

SirKhan, May 4, 2009 IP
  16. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Sirkhan

I am still in the midst of testing a few things I will release very shortly please be patient. I know this could be a good thing as it is working good so far. Just know things are a bit hit and miss but it looks good.

Thanks

Pete

P.S Minthis your report has been reported from me too. Why blatantly spam????? It will just end up worthless.

petehols, May 4, 2009 IP
  17. brandini25

brandini25 Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, Awesome Journal. Just read all 11 pages, really inspiring me to want to get back into affiliate marketing again.... The beauty of this job is that everything runs on auto pilot once you start getting sales...

brandini25, May 4, 2009 IP
  18. 2rich2die

2rich2die Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Luck, Pete. You seem to be very focused.
    I've taken a few notes from your feedabacks

Thanks

2rich2die, May 5, 2009 IP
  19. andimadda

andimadda Peon

Best Answers:
    the best journey, good luck

andimadda, May 6, 2009 IP
  20. CLK3

CLK3 Banned

Best Answers:
    Good Luck to You.