1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make Clients Leave Feedback in the Thread

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by article writer, Apr 30, 2009.

I see many clients leaving feedback about the articles they purchased from the service provider of the thread.

Due to this I can see every day their threads are in the first page of the content creation forum.

Do the article writing service provider of the thread would ask for feedbacks to the clients and to leave in their thread.

If so, how to ask at them to leave feedback in our thread.

And when to ask at them, while delivering or by next day.

But I ask about this thing, only when we provide really good articles.

Any inputs are greatly appreciated.

article writer, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  2. latoya

latoya Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you send the articles, say something like, "If you are satisfied with your order, I'd appreciate a sentence or two of feedback in the thread." Link to the thread to make it easy for them. If you're really desperate for comments, consider offering a 5% discount on a future order in exchange for a comment.

Things go so quickly on this forum, I'd ask for feedback as soon as possible. That way your articles are still fresh on the buyer's mind.

latoya, Apr 30, 2009 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  3. article writer

article writer Peon

Best Answers:
    Latoya,

Thanks for the tips.

Now I am able to think that that this is how other people were able to get their clients leave feedback in their thread.

The feedbacks not only gets traffic to the threads, but this plays a vital role in getting more, and more orders.

article writer, May 1, 2009 IP
  4. webgal

webgal Peon

Best Answers:
    You got it. And asking right away is important. Otherwise, it gets forgotten. Although there are some who just don't go the extra step no matter when you ask them.

webgal, May 1, 2009 IP
  5. newbieiam

newbieiam Guest

Best Answers:
    Excellent tips!!

Ive suffered from this before, especially when they primarily do business through pm.

I always offer to add a little something as an insentive...i echo the thoughts on discounts

newbieiam, May 1, 2009 IP