1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

up to 2000 one way backlinks for 15$

Discussion in 'Services' started by googlepwner, Apr 28, 2009.

Hello dear fellaz.
    As i promised i will start providing here services that will help you totally pwn google. Here is one for the start.

I offer backlinks. 1000 sounds alot? Oh well let me tell you where they will come from, so you know its no scam. My service consists of two things:

1. AutoPligg service. Probably everybody here knows. This are mostly DoFollow backlinks coming from Pligg sites.

2. Scuttle adder. This are in many cases NoFollow backlinks [theres no rule, but i am fair so im saying]. Of course google and yahoo count those backlinks like any others, its a myth that they ignore them.

Since lots of Pliggs/Scuttles goes down i cant say the exact number of links you will get with my service. It varies from 200 to 2000 backlinks one way (!).

The standart option here is i run the AutoPligg with comment mode [its faster and counts same]. You give me the link to your site and the text of comment you want it to be with + i will run my Scuttle adder that adds site with description,title[anchor!] and tags to 100-300 sctuttle sites.

If you did the math right it says you can get even 2,5k links from me if you are lucky. But since alot depends of the day i wrote about 300-2000. Well actually i could vouch for average 500.

After im done i will give you list of exact posts where i added links with AutoPligg + list of scuttles [sorry no exact links].

Extras:
    For extra 2$ i can ping all of Plig sites that i added the link. This will help google find them faster.
    For extra 5$ instead of me adding the Pligg comments link i can add your article. Then it needs title+text+link.

What does this service give?
    It may index your site over the night or just build a bit of backlinks ot make it more powerful.

Can 2000 links in 1 night ban you?

Not really. Google nor Yahoo will find them same day. They will be coming out to them for next few weeks. That is why this method is fully safe and just builds the authority.

Payment method?

Paypal.

Interested?

Contact on priv.

Money back?

If you dont get at least 300 links i do that.

googlepwner, Apr 28, 2009 IP
    asbestos likes this.
  2. mjd2nd

mjd2nd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any review copies?

mjd2nd, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  3. googlepwner

googlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nopes dont want to waste time on reviews.

Have to trust my word :) Or just read about AutoPligg im not doing anything by hands here. Just set up and go to sleep or whatever. Mainly since its auto totally and doesnt hurt my own rankining i offer help to others. Simple as that.

4. googlepwner

googlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ah and forgot to add, only 40 people will go by this price. So 37 spots left. After that im closing the topic.

I do not more than 3 people a day. Payment right before i start working, so not like you pay and wait a week in queque. Everythin goes right away.

5. asbestos

asbestos Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can vouch for service of this user since i know him and seen doin it on another forums.

asbestos, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  6. pro_im_guy

pro_im_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    very good and fast service from this user! thanx alot for the links

pro_im_guy, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  7. googlepwner

googlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    31 spots left. And due to question somebody asked me - yes i do work with Adult sites. I do not care of your contant at all, can be even cloaked aff links.

googlepwner, May 1, 2009 IP
  8. googlepwner

googlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mate such price is like a review copy..
    People who used the service dont want to write here it seems and stay anonym. Cant make em to write reviews but since no bad words it means everybodys happy ;) Im not newb.

googlepwner, May 2, 2009 IP
  9. googlepwner

googlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    24 spots left

googlepwner, May 4, 2009 IP
  10. googlepwner

googlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay due to somebody asking me, here is one more common answer. Maybe some people with less experience didnt know that so i will explain.

Pligg sites are made on similar script as Digg and they work same way.
    Example is: http://www.hotmaw.com/

Scuttles are just spots looking 'directory way with tags'. Example: http://www.socialbookmarker.co.uk/

I add links withint 24h but google and other serps will need long time to find em even after pings. Thats why after 1 action each day site gains few links so it looks natural to google and theres no risk of bans. But my job is done within 24h.

googlepwner, May 5, 2009 IP
  11. tikky1234

tikky1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When you offer guarantee for minimum 300 links - do you then mean when in yahoo that i use tthe "link:" command? Please clarify how you determine "300 backlinks" as well as how long time it takes to achieve those 300 backlinks.

Also, i just submitted to 1500 pliggs - manually - and only 50 of those had a direct link. The rest of them - 1450 pligg sites - used in-direct links...Anyway, I might buy if I see - on a new domain - how many backlinks that actually show up.

tikky1234, May 9, 2009 IP
  12. googlepwner

googlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello.

Comments give direct links, articles give indirect. How do i make 300? I give you list of all pliggs its been added.
    Yahoo wont wake up by 1 night and find all those links that is for sure.
    Speaking shortly you get them all in 1 night but SE sees few a day and needs time to find all. Even if each one is pinged. That is why it is a safe way.

1500 pliggs manually.. i prefer to automate stuff :) i have too many sites to do stuff with my hands.

googlepwner, May 9, 2009 IP
  13. Biden

Biden Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my review: I took the service some time ago because i had so many campaign running i had to outsource a bit of linking. I have to say googlepwner provided exactly what he stated in the thread withing 20h and im happy with his work and its effects 100%

Biden, May 16, 2009 IP
  14. googlepwner

googlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please stop messaging me about AutoPligg Service. It is CLOSED now.
    Thanx to everybody who bought it.

Next one will be Xrumer service.

googlepwner, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  15. 007A

007A Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wanna buy this but i can give you only site title, url, description, keywords and email. no time to write comments or articles. pm me details

007A, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  16. sandrodz

sandrodz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    shoot me pm with payment details, and information needed.

sandrodz, Jun 7, 2009 IP