1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writers with SEO skills will write for you

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SEOTherapy, Jan 18, 2009.

Everyone want high quality content on their site but how much are you willing to pay for it?

Well, I have nothing against people who are paying $1 per article but that is not something that you'll get from me. So I am sorry but I can't help you with that.

I have been actively making money online for more than 3 years now and hired several full time writers to prepare articles for my projects.

High quality and search engine optimized contents are important if you want to be popular and well known in your niche. Me and my writers know about this too and that is why I would like to offer my article writing service for DP members today.

My writers can write articles at any length but I would usually get them to write 500 word articles for my sites. They can write high quality articles for you as long as you provide me with the topic and keywords.

Here are the rates:

1 to 10 x 500 words - $10 each
    11 to 25 x 500 words - $9 each
    26 to 50 x 500 words - $8 each

My writers can prepare about 30 articles in a day but the order will be processed on first come first serve basis. I will let you know the expected turnaround time.

I can accept payment via Paypal and I take 50% deposit before starting with your project.

PM me to place an order.

SEOTherapy, Jan 18, 2009 IP
  2. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I required 10 articles. He did them for me in no time. A good writer. Cheap.

chum112, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  3. websolutionsny

websolutionsny Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i need 5 articles for webmaster and SEO topics

websolutionsny, Apr 28, 2009 IP