1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Screwy For Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Gort, Apr 25, 2009.

1. ActiveFrost

ActiveFrost Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let's take an example ..
    You've sold 50 mobile phones in the last 2 weeks. Does it mean that you will sell the same amount in the next 2 weeks ? NO! So please, don't start to complain about things you can't control .. market is moving and you can never be sure about what peoples will want to buy ( yes, you can't ).

ActiveFrost, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  2. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    You can have more than one account with dd, but you need to meet the criteria before they will allow you to use direct debit on each account, same as the CDR for each account.

Nobody cares what you think! We've heard it all before, CB are great, nothing ever goes wrong, it is the affiliates fault, not CB, not Paypal etc etc. Bored of you.

Have you actually read what this thread is about? It is not about regular fluctuations in sales, it is about a sudden drop to zero sales after weeks of consistent sales. It is something that a lot of people are experiencing.

Can I just suggest that if anyone thinks everything is fine and there is nothing wrong, they just don't bother posting!

3. ActiveFrost

Best Answers:
    I guess you are one of the "gurus" who don't even know what "market" means. Weekends, deposits, weather, etc. - all these little things can be a reason and yes, it can happen in a day or two.
    Not everything is just a "bug" or shaving - open your eyes and try to find a reason in peoples and their minds, not in scripts or tracking tools.

4. donnagrace

donnagrace Peon

Best Answers:
    I had 2 zero days on April 23 and 24 as well but sales are picking up now.

donnagrace, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  5. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

Best Answers:
    I am by no means a guru and there is no point in explaining again, because you still won't get it.

:rolleyes:

6. ActiveFrost

Best Answers:
    Exactly ! It's just not possible to understand it .. complaining about something is the easiest part ;)

7. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    @ActiveFrost

There is no use telling guys like infobook how it is, hes convinced its CB and has fallen for the blame game, I mean just because you got 2 sales a day for the whole week doesnt mean you will get it next week, it makes me laugh when I hear all these theories about how CB is screwing people over, and I must admit some of these theories are just outright ridiculous!!

Anyways I understand what u are saying, but unfoirtunately for others they are going to believe what they want to believe and there's nothing we can do to change that.

I guess some people don't want to accept responsiblility!!

This link here can explain some people's rationale http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/64535-people-glasses-stats.html

Patchkaa, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  8. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am following this thread really keenly. want to see what happens.

waxman1000, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  9. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

Best Answers:
    I wasn't going to let you have the last word on this Patclickbanklover! :D

I don't think I am complaining or saying that CB is screwing people over, in fact I think I was offering a rational reason for sales stopping overnight, for a long period, for a number of people, at the same time. I also gave a solution that works for me, in changing accounts.

It is something that makes sense to me, more so than the weather etc or that CB is doing something underhand.

10. ryangb74

ryangb74 Member

Best Answers:
    Well be glad that you guys who are losing a whole lot of sales are doing better than me. As of right now here is my screen shot of my clickbank account thus far:

[​IMG]

I've ALWAYS averaged $200-500 per week, now, 57/week? 33/week? all of a sudden? WTF?

The three weeks previous were:

All of a sudden, this shit happens! And, more targeted and more volume of traffic coming in. No, I don't PPC thats why my numbers are relatively low, you think i'll try that now? Hell no.

Hoplinks are counting the visits, more than ever before, but NO SALES whatsoever????

I got other things doing well right now, we'll see if clickbank fixes this tomorrow(doubt it).

And, this thread is making me madder and more pissed off. I'm going to have to stop looking at it.

SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG, FISHY, BUGGED, OR F*D UP HERE!

ryangb74, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  11. tbe

tbe Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone just needs to calm down. I promote products on 4 different networks and sales are way down across the board. Last week = awesome..this week = really bad.

It is just how things go. It's spring, the weather is great and people would rather spend their money on outdoor activities than our lame products. It will come back, just wait.

tbe, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  12. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    lol I'm sure is you Supper!!

@Infobook

Might I suggest you make a blog like Supper has and vent all your frustrations out there, I'm sure you will get a good following from all those dudes that only get 1-2 sales per day and then cry blue murder coz its all gone!

13. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly what me and ActiveFrost are trying to say....
    It seems like some affiliates get 1-2 sales per day for a week or so then all of a sudden it stops, they get frustrated and wonder whats going on, then they come across threads like this and say - "Ah that is the reason why sales have dropped, CB has tracking or system problems - that's it" , of course they say - "I have the same hops and trafficc blah blah blah.....

But people just because 300 people bought glasses one week doesnt mean that they would do it the next week!! You have no control on that and its NOT guranteed.

Like tbe said, there will be good weeks and bad weeks but that's IM!!

14. silverpoint

silverpoint Member

Best Answers:
    Ok now read this. For the last two days, I've had zero sales from an adwords campaign. A few hours ago, I started a new campaign for a different product.
    A few minutes later... 3 clicks. Just out of curiosity I checked my Clickbank account... 2 sales! (from the campaign I created just minutes ago, no joke)

So does this make sense?

yes! I'm 100% sure that I'm being credited for my sales.

silverpoint, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  15. travelhuni

travelhuni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    895 clicks and only 3 sales, 2 of which are things I bought!!

something not right about this one folks...

travelhuni, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  16. tbe

tbe Peon

Best Answers:

So clickbank somehow knew when you purchased the product and credited those sales but isn't giving you credit for all other sales????

This is a masterful conspiracy clickbank has going...

tbe, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  17. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    last 3 days have been awful for me. but i try not to get too crazy about these things... luckily some other things (non-CB related) have been doing well to make up for it.

Zibblu, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  18. AffilateRook1

AffilateRook1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's been slow for me too. I can't complain though since I had a 150 day this week. It goes to show you that some days you hit, some days you miss. That's the story of marketing though :)

AffilateRook1, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  19. lyndatreb

lyndatreb Peon

Best Answers:
    in Response To Patchkaa's comments:

I've never responded like this to any post that I've seen on any forum -- mainly because I don't have the time to engage in these debates and I feel my efforts are better focused on marketing my products.

But to be quite frank, the comments you have made in this thread have kept me up at night and until I get this off my chest, it will continue to spin around in my brain and I really want to stop thinking about it.

I'm not sure how long you've been doing this, but I have to believe that you were once a beginner. And it seems to me that you've forgotten what it's like. While a measly two or three sales a day may seem insignificant to you, it means everything to me. I've worked very, very hard for that two or three sales a day. Those two or three sales a day are making all the difference in a terrible financial crisis that my husband and I are going through. I've achieved this INSIGNIFICANT two or three sales a day by getting up at 4:00 a.m. every day and working until I head off to my regular, full-time job, which is sometimes ten hours a day. And when I read about people who have been in this business for months on end without a sale, I feel very proud that I've achieved the level of success that I have.

The original post in this thread was from a person exactly like me -- who hangs on every sale they get -- and when it comes to a screeching halt, it's upsetting. I really don't believe he was trying to say Clickbank is cheating anyone. He's simply saying, hey, this is what's happening to me. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

I was thrilled when I saw this thread because it addressed exactly what my concerns are, and knowing that other people are experiencing exactly the same thing helps me make a decision as to how I should proceed -- whether I need to make changes to my landing pages, whether I need to change programs, whether I should pause my ads, even temporarily, whether I should just wait it out, et cetera. I really believe that's all infoebookstore was trying to do also -- until he was put on the defensive by your comments.

That being said, I am not one of these people who believes that Clickbank is deliberately cheating people. But do I believe they have issues with delayed sales reporting and the like? I believe that wholeheartedly. I'll have two or three zero days and then a day when I'll get 10 sales or more in one day, sometimes coming within a few minutes of each other. Common sense tells me there's something off there. But do I really care? No, not
    as long as I get credit for my sales eventually. I just think Clickbank would be doing themselves a big favor by communicating a little more about this type of thing and offer explanations so that people would stop inventing their own theories about what's going on. It would make all the difference to us "NOBODYS" who watch for every sale that comes across.

I know that I have now opened myself up to your wrath, but before you unload on me, please know that I'm trying very hard to succeed in this business. I'm exhausted from the pace that I'm keeping trying to work a full-time job and do affiliate marketing in my "SPARE" time. Demeaning comments like yours only serve one purpose
    -- and that's to discourage people like me from believing that I can succeed at affiliate marketing. Since people
    come to this forum for help and encouragement, I sincerely hope that's not what you're trying to do.

lyndatreb, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  20. Gort

Gort Peon

Best Answers:
    Amen Lyndatreb. My sentiments exactly.

Gort, Apr 27, 2009 IP