1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pausing My Campaign ovr the weekend?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Alightstudios.com, Apr 25, 2009.

Im working doing online marketing and im wondering, is anyone else here pausing or reducing the adwords campaign over the weekend?

Alightstudios.com, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  2. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hbl, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  3. cristian_tnp

cristian_tnp Guest

Best Answers:
    Depends on the niche you play. I'm closing traffic just for a few of them. You have to test first... (always test)

cristian_tnp, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  4. ppclabs

ppclabs Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to schedule a campaign to not show on weekends, it's going to depend on your niche. Just look at your conversion data and figure out if it makes sense.

Don't pause the campaign though - especially if you are running ads on the content network. You might find that when you unpause the traffic has dried up. It's always better to use the scheduling or reduce your bids so far that the ads won't show.

ppclabs, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  5. DLWEB

DLWEB Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, I don't do that because my product has proven to convert (sometimes more) during the weekends.
    But it all depends on your niche, you just have to test it out.
    And like ppclabs mentioned, pausing on and off your campaign might interrupt the proper traffic flow of your ads.

DLWEB, Apr 26, 2009 IP