1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Xbox 360 Blog - Beautiful CSS Design, 100% Unique Content

Discussion in 'Sites' started by CWN, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

Up for sale: Xbox Live Updates

Xbox Live Updates has been running for over a year now, and is doing very well.

The site design is 100% unique, and has a very easy to use backend with lots of configuration options. It is running on Wordpress, with various plugins coded into the design. We have over 15+ xbox live updates in our database, all written by our fine columnists.

The site is completely SEO optimized, as well, with adsense optimization in the posts. [auto updates itself to the best location per ad, no need to change or do manual activity]

Furthermore, the domain has a 2 year registration (we paid $50 for it) and it picks up very well on search engine results. As you all know, XBL is the shortform of Microsoft's Xbox Live service, so as you can already imagine -- the potential with the name is limitless.

The reason I am selling is because I, and my authors, do not have time to maintain the site any further. We are looking for someone dedicated to continue building the site. As well, with the site, details on the specific resources we use to scoop our insider xbox/xbox live news will be provided to the new owner. With this, you should be able to write up and post the latest Xbox Live information in minutes.

Starting bid at $15

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM, I'm happy to help in any way I can.

CWN, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  2. R-21

R-21 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll bid $15.

R-21, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  3. Sweety cool girl

Sweety cool girl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Bid 16$

Sweety cool girl, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  4. jayjeffers

jayjeffers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hya,
    will bid 25

jayjeffers, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  5. CWN

CWN Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just wanted to let everyone know that the current high bid is $30 via PM :) Again, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to post/PM and ask.

Chris

CWN, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  6. CWN

CWN Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Site sold for private BIN. thanks all.

CWN, Apr 26, 2009 IP
Thread Status: