1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Estimate what this website is worth? ($X,XXX-$XX-XXX)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by TwistOffMedia, Apr 23, 2009.

I am wanting to sell my very successful image hosting site and need some incentives on waht I should ask for when selling it. It is a professional custom image hosting website.
    Unique domain name and logo!

The website features:

Admin System: Easily view all images uploaded to the site.
    Design: Clean, simple web 2.0 design. It is an easy and user-friendly, without any annoying extra options. Simply upload and grab your link.
    Pure speed: Extremely fast image host; allows for high resolution uploading and a large 2 MB limit (configurable)
    Coding: Website is built with AJAX (including a live image count on the footer) and jQuery elements. Website is optimized for minimal HTTP requests and extremely fast loading times (0.14 seconds)
    Virus Protection: Fully protected against c99's and other PHP exploits, as well as against remote file inclusion and nullbyte exploit. Uploads directory is secure.
    SEO: Current 3 month traffic ranking of just over 100k, will be in the top 100k within a week. Grows fast! Website advertises itself and generates its own backlinks; just sit back and watch it grow. Users post images embedded with backlinks to the site.
    Keywords: Front page on msn.com for keywords "image hosting", front page of Google for keywords "fast image uploading"
    Google: Website is a Pagerank 4 with over 3500 backlinks and counting.
    Income: It is currently ad free, but you are easily able to integrate adsense and make hundreds or even thousands of dollars per month with an average of 10,000 pageviews daily
    Registration: Domain is paid for up until Mon 03/22/2010 and the dedicated server is sponsored and is free for the lifetime of the website. Both are easily renewable.

I received an $8,000 USD offer via email. Let me know what you think it is worth :).

TwistOffMedia, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  2. SCLocal

SCLocal Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Without knowing the exact url I can't offer any opinion except the facts you stated. Obviously it's worth over 8k to you or you wouldn't be posting. The 'worth' of your site won't go anywhere but up, keep promoting and focusing on incoming traffic and you'll do fine. Provide a url for a more in-depth analysis.

SCLocal, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  3. donnareed

donnareed Peon

Best Answers:
    Without quoting a figure for monthly revenue minus hosting and other costs, it is not possible to assign a realistic figure.

Put adsense or Burst on it for a couple of months to establish a baseline, is my advice to you.

donnareed, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  4. freezilla

freezilla Banned

Best Answers:
    Give the website url then we can determine it

freezilla, Apr 24, 2009 IP