1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling website laughinggame.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by hereyago, Apr 23, 2009.

I'm selling laughinggame.com.

Basically,
    1) high SERP on MANY niche keywords
    2) HUGE room for more development (you can add other fun things like funny vidoes + gaming)
    3) good amount of unique visitors from search engines

4) Read below for more info

It ranks really high on many keywords. Just try typing in the titles of some of the images that I posted. For example, posting "I’ll be dead soon snowman" without the quotes will give you rank #2 on SERP and "Graduation Ceremony in da hood" will rank you #1. Things like "GTFO bitch" would rank my digg post as #1. Most of my titles rank top 10 on SERP so that's how I get most of my traffic. You will probably also want to post a digg article about it since that can get you rank #1.

You're REALLY targeting some niche keywords here.

I get about 500 unique views a day just from search engines. I do not do any marketing of any sort. I used to do it for a bit, but I had to spend more time on my other projects and stopped spending much time on this. I'm sure you can get A LOT more by advertising.

some stats on pageviews: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7477/laughinggame1.jpg

You can ADD a gaming script to this website and make it a "visit this site when you're bored" website. The website can be a funny images + flash gaming site. I will teach you how to get new content of funny images if you buy.

I'm making 0 revenue with the site because I have no ads. Obviously good ad placement will get you some good $.

http://websiteoutlook.com/www.laughinggame.com tells me that it's worth $941, but I'll go with about half of that, $490.

What you'll get with this buy:
    1) domain name laughinggame.com
    2) all the content on laughinggame.com
    3) email address

Reason for selling: other projects. school is also taking A LOT of my time. this is definitely a good niche site where you can get some $100+ a month revenue out of it (you can probably get much more if you advertise + add other content). All info that I'm giving are legit. You can check my itrader stuff to see 100%.

Already received $150 bid from independent.

So,

$490 is the BIN.

$200 as starting bid.

hereyago, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  2. hereyago

hereyago Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bump for the sake of justice

3. meholaman

meholaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not that I have too much experience, but I don't really think you can get an accurate estimate from websites like that? I just put in one of my websites, which receives 4-8 daily views, pr0, hardly any content and it estimated it at over $800. I then entered another site of mine, which gets about 25-30 views/day and has a fair bit of original content, PR2 and it estimated that at $1299. Seems a bit random to me..

meholaman, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  4. hereyago

hereyago Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What do you sugguest I do?

5. meholaman

meholaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't really know, let the market speak? Set a reserve price that you think is reasonable and wouldn't want to sell the site for less than? Get someone with far more experience than me to evaluate it? Personally if I were to make a bid, I would also want more detailed stats of visitors and sources. Pageviews dont really say that much: on the more popular of the websites I mentioned above, my backend tells me that I have had 9.000 pageviews - which sounds a lot more than the 500ish visitors I have had.

meholaman, Apr 23, 2009 IP