1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS]Grand Canyon Travel Website $5 Start No Reserve

Discussion in 'Sites' started by R-21, Apr 5, 2009.

I tried to enter the travel niche last year but I lacked the time to work on the website (due to college).

GCEX.NET is the domain. It's a website about the Grand Canyon. There are two news posts from last year and a few content pages. GCEX.COM is the home of a travel company that offers different packages for people planning to visit the Grand Canyon.

The site averages 50 unique visitors per month and it does earn Google revenue. In October (the only month I promoted the website), I earned $5.87. This past month (March), I earned $1.20 on three clicks. I have not worked on the website since October and it has been sitting on my server untouched. It has no pagerank and could use some renovation but would be a great project for someone wanting a travel site.

I would also be willing to keep the website updated by writing unique content for the new owner. If you are interested in this, we can make arrangements after the auction is over.

Auction Starts At: $5
    Minimum Bid Increment: $5
    BIN: $25
    Auction Ends: April 9th, 2009 @ 12:00 AM EST

Would also be willing to trade for a video gaming blog or forum.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

R-21, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  2. jasonxxx102

jasonxxx102 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    81.3% - 13
    What kind of traffic do you get?

jasonxxx102, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  3. impact-productions

impact-productions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the existing content unique? When does the domain expire?

impact-productions, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  4. R-21

R-21 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Jason - Most of the traffic (easily over 90%) is from the US with most of the remaining 10% being from Canada and the UK.

@Impact - Yes, all of the current content on the website is unique and was wrote by myself. The domain expires on 06-16-09.

R-21, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  5. R-21

R-21 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would really like to get this website off of my server. This month, it has received just over 100 unique hits and it has made $1.68 in revenue.

New BIN is $20. If someone will pay the original BIN of $25, I'll add three new unique articles to the website (at least 250 words per article). I'm not going to accept less than $20 because I can post a few new articles and re-promote the blog myself.

I can also supply you with websites to acquire news to post on the website.

I'll also throw in the domain RSICLAN.COM to the winner. It expires next month.

R-21, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  6. Richardv

Richardv Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this still for sale?

Richardv, May 27, 2009 IP