1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guaranteed 100 Backlinks from PR 1-6 Article Directories $10 – Limited Edition

Discussion in 'Services' started by edenz, Apr 18, 2009.

A controlled and effective article submission is very important for maximum online exposure for your website. Distribution of your article to one or two article directories can never serve your purpose to bring tons of traffic.

Guaranteed 100 Backlinks from PR 1-6 Article Directories @ $10 – Limited Edition

Highlights:
    • We will provide you with a detailed report at the end of the project stating the directory we submitted your articles to, email address used, Page rank of the article directories and other useful information.
    • All submissions are done manually. We do not use any kinds of automated software's.
    • We will write you 1 article per submission.
    • We will provide 2-3 links for your website in author's resource box.

Payment Accepted through Paypal Only.

Please fill out the details here to Order your package. Once paid please PM me with the transaction ID, and paypal ID.

5 Reviews Copies Available at $8

IF any questions or doubt, please PM me or post here.

Find out the sample of our services:

Sample 1:

edenz, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  2. J.gia

J.gia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I will take a review copy for my website on used cars.. I filled all the details in the website. Payments done!!

Get it done asap!!

J.gia, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  3. dnahosting

dnahosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have bought a review copy and will post results when complete.

dnahosting, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  4. frank.net

frank.net Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bought one but I paid $10 instead of $8

frank.net, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  5. edenz

edenz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment Received. We are working on both orders.

Hello Frank,

Please pm me the name of website, website URL, buyer Paypal ID and transaction ID. I will refund $2 instantly.

Hello Everyone,

All the Reviews Copies SOLD.

No more reviews copy are available, if anyone interested in buying this package, can make a purchase from website at the normal price ($10.)

edenz, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  6. John31

John31 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just ordered from the website.

I'm waiting for the report.

thanks

John31, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  7. J.gia

J.gia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Thanks for the order done. The submissions have been timely done and i recived the report in a very organised manner. The report does contain the exact status of the article submission. Within the first two days 6-7 articles got approved in which few were PR 6 website. Very good selection of article submission directory.

I am quite impressed with service. Highly recommending will proceed with my next order within two days.

J.gia, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  8. Adamwestrop

Adamwestrop Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No spinning? Most links will be waste due to Google filtering out duplicate content.

Adamwestrop, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  9. laurux7

laurux7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The same question here. Are all the articles exactly the same?

laurux7, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  10. edenz

edenz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Gia for your kind words. I am expecting more orders from you.

I am not providing any spinning. We are writing quality articles and submitting them into 50+ PR article directories. All directories are taking their own time to publish them.

You are absolutely correct that google is filtering duplicate content but I have many samples of my submitted articles, which are still live. NOT all directories are publishing articles at the same time. These directories are not mine.

I am also offering guaranteed submission in PR 6 and PR 7 article directory.

I have submitted few submission reports to the respective DP members, and I am working on the other orders.

Thanks

edenz, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  11. Maximator

Maximator Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just ordered from the website.

thanks

Maximator, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  12. edenz

edenz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Everyone,

Let me clear few things about this package:

1. I am submitting your article into 50+ PR 1-7 Article Directories (not 100).
    2. I am offering the 100 guaranteed backlinks generated through Article Submission, which is equivalent to 2-3 backlinks per article directory.
    3. I am not holding any article directory, so allow these directories to take their own time to approve or disapprove.
    4. I have choosen the most active directories, and I am constantly adding more directories into my list.
    5. This process may take upto 15-30 days.
    6. I am providing “MONEY BACK GUARANTEE” to all DP Members, however there are few conditions.
    ------a. A person has to PM me the details of their websites after making an order from my website.
    ------b. A person has to be patient because I am not using any Black hat techniques.
    ------c. I need time to submit your article in article directories, may be 3-5 days.
    ------d. After 10-15 days I will check all the article directories myself and will check the status of the articles. If they get approved, I will make a list and pass it to you. If incase, any article directory disapprove your article then I will correct it and resubmit. And, I may also submit your article into new article directories.
    7. I am submitting the report after submission for the time being with in few days of your order and final status report later on. I am giving you the article submission report (not final report) so that you can feel assure that I have fulfilled my commitment.
    8. The submission reports I have delivered so far, has published links of the articles… i.e., 8-10 approvals within 24-48 hours after submission. Even google has also crawled my articles.
    9. No more reviews copies are available now, all copies sold. If anyone is interested in making a order can directly go to my website and order their package.
    10. If anyone is interested in this service may check my itraders. I have never given any bad service to any DP member so far, and my commitment towards quality will continue.
    11. I may also use forum posting or comment posting to give you the 100 backlinks (only if required).

Note About the article:

I am writing a unique article passed by copyscape and grammatical error free content, which is created on the basis of many article directories submission guidelines. I am not writing any promotional content for article submission.

I am not spinning any article for submitting into directories. I am submitting the same article in 50 directories. Please do not ask any such questions. However, if you wish to check the quality of the article before submission kindly let me know while purchasing order from my website. There is an option on my website to choose whether you are interested in reviewing the article before submission or not.

Why I am so confident about my service?

Because, from the past three years I’m operating a content writing firm in Delhi, India and delivering more than 50 articles daily. Although, it’s a new service we have launched and hiring more people too in our office for executing submission services effectively and in timely manner. I agree I do have limited resources but still I’ll stick to my commitments.

I am hoping to serve you in effective and professional way. I hope all the DP members will allow me to offer them a great service. Whenever you order any package from my website, after posting it on my thread please PM me your website details so that I can come up with delivery date of submission report. And, please review it on my thread after you get submission report, whether you are satisfied or not with my services. This will help me alot to improve my services. And, please obey the DP rules.

Why I am offering my service at very low price?

As I have written above this is our new service. I want to build a strong database of our satisfied customers.

For how long I will offer this guarantee service?

No Idea! may be not too long. I have received above 10 orders in just 2 days, which is not a bad start. I'll intimate about it on this thread myself.

What are the other services I am offering at present?

Besides, article submission I am offering article writing. No other service at present however, in the near future I may offer you lots of services.

Note: I am least interested in submitting anyone’s written articles unless and until they offer me the same price, however I don’t mind to submit articles in their choosen directories without providing them any guarantee or money back offer.

I am having few orders pending with me, and my people are working on them. I’ll submit the submission report asap (really sorry if I have delayed). I can execute maximum 3 orders in a day, not more than that. Every submission requires time because we are submitting articles 100% manually. I am creating user accounts in each directory and getting it activated, thereafter submitting your article, so that you can use the same account later on, if you wish.

I am also providing you the complete details of your new email address and user account details along with each directory PR in the submission report. Please be assure that you will get plenty of backlinks by hiring me but it will take some time.

I am really sorry for my bad English :(

Thanks everyone for your time.

Thanks for your order. Please PM me the website details so that I can execute your order in a timely manner.

edenz, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  13. pile

pile Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just ordered from your site

pile, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  14. cashmachine101

cashmachine101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I purchased 2 articles. The articles were well written but I was given the chance to edit them before submission. This was good as my website is about writing and editing, so the the articles had to be exactly the way I wanted them.

A quick look in Google shows me that most (or all) of the articles are indexed within a week of submission. The only concern is the duplicated content, but it's a small one considering the cheap price of the service.

cashmachine101, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  15. Maximator

Maximator Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just ordered again... check please

Maximator, May 4, 2009 IP
  16. edenz

edenz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you, you are amongst those people who really appreciate other people efforts. However, so far I have submitted many submission reports but many users has not given any feedback/review on my thread.

I really thank you so much. I am looking forward for more orders from you.

Hello Maxim,

Yes, I have received your second order. And, yesterday I have sent "Exclusively & Unique" article to your email. Please check and acknowledge the email with your approval, so that I can start your submission.

And, thank you so much for your second order :)

-----------

Hello Everyone,

Today I have delivered one more final report upon request.

Article Title: "Expand Your Friends Circle with Social Networking"

Total Published Links through Submission: 35

Break up:

Article submitted in 1 (PR7) Directory ------ Published: 1
    Article submitted in 2 (PR6) Directory ------ Published: 2
    Article submitted in 8 (PR5) Directory ------ Published: 5
    Article submitted in 11 (PR4) Directory ------ Published: 5
    Article submitted in 20 (PR3) Directory ------ Published: 7
    Article submitted in 15 (PR2) Directory ------ Published: 10
    Article submitted in 1 (PR1) Directory ------ Published: 1
    Article submitted in 5 (PR0) Directory ------ Published: 4

Other published links found on google and yahoo ------ 20 Published Links

I am in the process of preparing final reports for each order, if anyone of you have not yet received final report to their emails, please PM me. I'll arrange their reports at the earliest.

I feel that I am still capable to serve you in effective way. However, as I told you in earlier state this service is for those people who can wait for final report with approved links (free of cost), after 15-20 days. I have also delivered instant submission reports just after one day of submission as well. I have no issues with that too.

Waiting for your orders. For making an order please visit my website and order your package. I have added many more article directories with PR in my list which I believe, are giving instant approvals.

Thanks everyone for reading my post, have a very cheerful day ahead!

My apologizes:

"I apologize for making publicly visible his order on this thread, without seeking permission from him. He is very respected user at DP and I do really respect him. I hope he will understand that how important is this for me to making the stats in open for earning my living in such a tough competition. If incase you do have any issue with this, please PM me I suppose I can remove it in next 8 hours."

edenz, May 8, 2009 IP
  17. lilquit

lilquit Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered! I hope it goes well, I will order more!

lilquit, May 8, 2009 IP
  18. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Interested to take one spots. thx

guniwan, May 8, 2009 IP
  19. edenz

edenz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,

I have received your order. Thanks for your order. I am working on it now.

Regards,

Hello Sir,

Please visit my website and purchase a starter package for yourself. I am waiting for your order details.

Thanks in advance.

edenz, May 8, 2009 IP
  20. dnahosting

dnahosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered a package and it was completed quickly and 100+ links have been indexed. Thanks eDenz!

dnahosting, May 18, 2009 IP