1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking to PAY someone to analyze traffic sources for some competing websites...

Discussion in 'Services' started by bond007, Apr 20, 2009.

Hello,

There are several websites of a certain competitor that I need to understand how he gets his traffic.

I can see he does Adwords, SEO, various affiliate networks, and also email campaigns. I was wondering if anyone here would help me learn more about how he gets traffic to his sites through other ways I dont see or understand.

You will be compensated for this research, please send me message and your asking price, as well as any qualifications you may have for this.

thank you!

PLEASE NOTE: I have received some messages saying they can do this for me in 5 minutes. I dont need this kind of service, I need it to be thorough since I have already spent some time on this myself and I am not convinced I found all his traffic sources.

bond007, Apr 20, 2009 IP
    xInd likes this.
  2. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I would be willing to help you with this, for no specific asking price. Quid pro quo. I'm sure if I can help you, that you will help me, and I'm confident I can help you. I am online now and available through PM, YIM and MSN, oh also email to vic parent at g mail dot com however the email this user button will go to my hotmail, which is not checked as often.
    Cheers.
    -Mike.

xInd, Apr 20, 2009 IP
    bond007 likes this.
  3. bond007

bond007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mike, I will definitely contact you shortly I need to step out for a bit.

For anyone else please keep contacting me, the more people working on this, the better.

bond007, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  4. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sounds good. Looking forward to hearing from you. I can involve other people in my organization and business associates if you need.

xInd, Apr 20, 2009 IP