1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to keep your man faithful

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hotalexa, Apr 19, 2009.

Think about the time when you firts meet your man. You probably anticipated his call with butterflies in your stomach and blushed every time he told you that you looks beatifull. It was wonderful! What about now? Here are 10 simple ways to keep you man in love.

1. Try to respect him the same way as you woud like to be respected.

2. Tell him time to time, not everyday, that he is special to you. Make him feel that he is the one for you.

3. Show appreciation to all the things he does for you. It doesn't matter whether they satisfy your taste or not.

4. Talk about your fantasies every once in a while, listen to his. Some times you initiate romance.

5. Appreciate his work around the house though sometimes it is not well done. By doing so you will encourage him to improve gradually.

6. Be a good listener. Let him finish his thought before you interrupt. Ask him when you don't get the idea he is trying to convey. This way he will understand that you have really listened to him.

7. Try to support his thoughts and ideas. Make him believe that he is not alone, that he can count on you and that you'll always be there for him.

8. Feed your man. Men love when a woman cooks for him. Sometimes it reminds him of his mother, however, you don't have to cook exactly like mom. If he wants to cook, don't be afraid to let him do it. At least is the action that counts.

9. After a long working day, try to hold and cuddle him. All of us need warm hugs to feel a sense of relief.

10. When you have to go make sure he has food and drinks for as long as you would be gone.It makes him think that you care about him and his needs.

hotalexa, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  2. drjupitor

drjupitor Banned

Best Answers:
    Men are meant to be unfaithful. From pre-historic times when homo-sapiens were developing men wanted to mate as many females as possible so that his gene is transfered to the next generation. The more females he mates the better is the chance.

drjupitor, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  3. bogtab

bogtab Peon

Best Answers:
    Apart from feeding a man, this all seems like some rubbish stolen from Cosmo :p

bogtab, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  4. carol.prime

carol.prime Active Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more on that. lol!

carol.prime, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  5. cheapez

cheapez Active Member

Best Answers:
    The cavemen would not have thought of that (if they know where the babies came from). They would careless of the next generation. They only want to feel good. Men want to dominate over everything, the more women he dominated, it shows what he is good at and how powerful he is.

Women are meant to be unfaithful too. They needed men to hunt and share the meats with them. The more men she mates with, the more foods and protection she get :rolleyes:

cheapez, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  6. Stu--

Stu-- Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah! Love it!

My girlfriend is tied to the kitchen sink as we speak!

Stu--, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  7. meryhill

meryhill Peon

Best Answers:
    i think most of men around the world are faithless, however there some exceptiions anyway i think it is too hard to find faithfull men.::)

meryhill, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  8. mash240

mash240 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Give them what they want and they will stay :)

mash240, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  9. sheilasultani

sheilasultani Peon

Best Answers:
    1 - don't nag

2- give him sex whenever he wants it however he wants it -

If he cheats, take half of everything he has and move on!

sheilasultani, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  10. deezy

deezy Banned

Best Answers:
    My dad used to say "the way to make a man stick around is to keep his stomach full and his balls empty"!

deezy, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  11. happy_s

happy_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice one , i wish a gal would do this for me :D

happy_s, Apr 20, 2009 IP